Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers fights for victims of wrongful death in Noblesville. A Noblesville wrongful death lawyer from our team will seek coverage for your pain and suffering and other damages.
Let our firm handle your legal affairs while you focus on moving forward from your loss. You shouldn’t have to relive the loss you’ve already experienced—with our team handling your case, you won’t have to.
Why Hire an Attorney to Lead Your Wrongful Death Claim in Noblesville?
Every client has their own reasons for hiring an attorney. Some of the most common motivations for hiring our firm includes a client’s:
- Lack of time to lead their legal case on their own
- Emotional and psychological challenges, which can occur when someone loses a loved one suddenly
- Lack of legal expertise
- Lack of familiarity with wrongful death cases in particular
- Appreciation for our firm’s experience and resources
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers brings a number of unique qualities to our clients.
What You Should Know About Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
We want wrongful death victims to know as much as possible about our firm. We believe that the more they learn, the more they will trust us to lead their case.
Clients choose us for their wrongful death cases because:
- We have a record of wins: Our attorneys have secured $1 billion in settlements for our clients. Our case victories include several wrongful death cases, with multiple million-dollar recoveries for our wrongful death clients.
- We have attorneys that know wrongful death cases: Led by Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs, our attorneys focus on the cases they’re most familiar with. We will assign an attorney to your case who is familiar with wrongful death claims, and who has experience relevant to your circumstances.
- We put our clients first: Our clients know that they can reach us whenever they need. Whether through phone call, email, or other means, we will be available when you have questions or concerns.
Our firm will handle a process that can be difficult and drawn-out, especially if you’re dealing with grief. We will try to resolve your wrongful death case as efficiently as possible.
We also offer prospective clients our positive reviews from former clients, who we helped during difficult times in their lives.
Client Testimonials for Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
Our former clients have shared positive words about our team:
- “John came to our house and went over the legal part of it thoroughly, quickly, but he always made it more about us. I would recommend them to anybody because they’re going to make sure that you’re protected. It just always felt like we were dealing with family instead of a legal process.”– Tammy S., former client
- “It was a pleasure to have the Isaacs & Isaacs team help me after being hit by a truck as I was walking to the market. They went above and beyond to help with all I went through.” – JoeAnn S., former client
A Noblesville wrongful death lawyer from our team will provide the same level of service to you and your loved ones.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Noblesville, call 800-333-9999
Services We Provide Wrongful Death Victims in Noblesville
Those who’ve lost a loved one in Noblesville should be free to focus on their family and emotional wellbeing. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is a full-service firm, and we’ll ensure that your legal case is of no worry.
Expect us to take care of every step in your case, including:
Determining Liability for Your Loved One’s Death
Wrongful death cases emerge from a variety of circumstances. We know how to prove liability in a variety of wrongful death case types, including:
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Defective drugs
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workplace accidents
We may use the negligence standard of liability for your case, or another legal standard. Our attorneys tailor their approach to your unique circumstances.
Calculating Your Damages
We’ll determine which damages you’ve suffered, and also the damages your loved one suffered before their passing. Our team understands that certain losses are non-economic in nature, like pain and suffering. Yet, these losses have a monetary cost. We will determine what that cost is, and what the total value of your settlement or judgment should be.
Negotiating with Those Who Owe You Compensation
Our team will negotiate a settlement with those who owe you compensation. We will deal with their attorneys, present our calculation of your damages, and complete negotiations. If we do not secure a settlement, we have other options for resolving your case.
If your case requires us to go to trial, we will.
Noblesville Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
What Damages Can I Recover in a Wrongful Death Claim?
Wrongful death cases may produce similar types of losses. Though specific circumstances differ in each case, your losses may include:
- Pain and suffering: Death causes an immense amount of pain and suffering. Both you and your deceased loved one likely have experienced suffering, and we’ll identify the cost of your pain.
- Loss of companionship: Spouses who lose their loved one may recover for lost companionship.
- Loss of parental guidance: The loss of a parent deprives a child of guidance, support, and other benefits that a parent provides.
- Funeral expenses: The cost of your loved one’s funeral may be the responsibility of liable parties.
- Medical expenses: Fatal injuries and illnesses can cause substantial medical bills. We will seek coverage for any healthcare costs related to your loved one’s wrongful death.
- Loss of financial support: Many wrongful death cases involve the loss of a provider, and sometimes a sole provider. We will seek fair compensation for any financial support that you and your loved ones have lost.
A wrongful death affects many aspects of victims’ lives. Your case should reflect all the losses you have experienced.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation
A wrongful death lawyer from our firm is ready to start your case in Noblesville. Call first to complete a free consultation. We will answer any questions that you have and explain the next steps in your case.
Don’t wait to call, as there may be a time limit to file your case. Per IC § 34-20-3-1, if the wrongful death was the result of a product (i.e. asbestos), you have two years from the time of death to file a suit. Act now with our trusted team of lawyers to get the legal process today.