A rideshare accident can cause a host of losses that affect your day-to-day life. Rideshare operators, just like everyone else, must follow the rules of the road. When they don’t, and you suffer injuries as a result, you can consult our injury lawyers.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers isn’t just a law firm. We’re a team of investigators and advocates who support injured people and their loved ones. A Noblesville rideshare accident lawyer from our team is prepared to manage your case’s many obligations.
We won’t stop fighting until we achieve the best possible outcome to your claim or lawsuit.
A Rideshare Accident Lawyer in Noblesville Will Advocate for Claimants on Their Behalf
We extend our legal help if:
- You were injured as a passenger in a rideshare vehicle.
- The collision happened while you were driving a vehicle, either as a rideshare driver or an independent motorist.
- You were hit by a rideshare vehicle while traveling on foot.
- You lost a loved one in a fatal collision.
Bottom line: we advocate for victims of negligence. We intend to resolve your case by pursuing a fair settlement from the liable party. Liability could rest with the rideshare company or the at-fault motorist’s insurance provider.
For a free legal consultation with a rideshare accidents lawyer serving Noblesville, call 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages in Your Noblesville Rideshare Accident Case
There are multiple losses you can recover following a rideshare collision, such as:
These are quantifiable financial losses. We can use numerous documents to calculate their actual value. They include:
- Medical expenses, including medications, surgery, and ambulance rides
- Property damage costs
- Loss of earning capacity
- Lost income, bonuses, contracts, and “gigs”
- Any out-of-pocket expense related to the collision
Non-economic damages do not have supporting financial documentation, but they’re still compensable. These damages are related to the difficulties and challenges your collision presented. How much you can seek depends on the injuries you suffered, your estimated recovery period, and the collision’s toll on your life.
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Scarring and disfigurement
Indiana does not cap how much you can seek for non-economic damages in rideshare accident claims. We intend to seek a financial award that encapsulates your injury-related losses.
Noblesville Rideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
We Manage Wrongful Death Cases for Grieving Families in Noblesville
You may want legal help if you lost a loved one. Our team wants to alleviate your stress by managing your wrongful death case. We offer a suite of legal services to those in your position.
We can investigate your loved one’s passing, follow your case’s deadlines, and champion your rights. Compensable losses may comprise:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Your loved one’s lost earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium, parental guidance, and household benefits
- Your loved one’s end-of-life care expenses
Services Our Rideshare Accident Team Extends to Hamilton County Claimants
After suffering injuries from a rideshare accident, you could be in immense pain. This can prevent you from living independently, attending work, and caring for your children. The last thing you need is a time-consuming legal case.
Pursuing compensation can be complex, as there are many laws and regulations that apply to rideshare accident cases. Save your time and efforts for what really matters: your recovery. To pursue damages, our team will:
Offer Legal Advice
Uber and Lyft services are quite recent in the market. Unlike traditional taxi services, these rideshare services run on different laws and regulations. For instance, rideshare motorists are considered independent contractors––not employees of rideshare companies.
We want you to make informed legal decisions in your pursuit of damages. That’s why we offer insight and advice throughout your case’s progression. Also, if you have questions or concerns about your case’s progression, you can reach out to us at any time.
A rideshare accident attorney in Noblesville is always just a phone call away.
Investigate Your Collision
Investigating your case and gathering evidence is crucial to its outcome. You don’t have to find these items on your own, however. Our investigators will find and use the following to bolster your claim’s outcome:
- The police report
- Information from the rideshare app
- Photos of the collision
- Your medical records, including x-rays and diagnostic exam results
- Receipts from your damages
We regularly partner with accident reconstruction specialists and healthcare professionals who lend their insights into collision cases.
Negotiate With the Insurance Company
Your lawyer can do more than file your claim; they can also negotiate a fair settlement with the liable insurance company. This requires us to demonstrate the accident’s effect on your life. It also requires us to show that because another party acted negligently, you deserve compensation for your past, present, and future damages.
File Your Lawsuit and Adhere to the Statute of Limitations
IC §34-11-2-4 states that you generally have two years to file your personal injury case. Your filing period begins from the date of your accident. Our team can file your lawsuit within the statutory deadline and also:
- Cross-examine witnesses
- Present your case to the judge
- Request compensation
- Prove your accident’s cause
- Establish liability and negligence
Our team is committed to your case’s outcome. You can learn more about our dedication to client success by reading our testimonials.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What to Do After a Rideshare Accident in Noblesville
The steps you take after a rideshare accident could determine its outcome. Some considerations after your collision include:
- Getting medical attention. Getting medical attention lays the groundwork for your injury claim. It shows that you suffered injuries because of the rideshare accident and want to make a full recovery, which goes a long way when negotiating with the insurer for what you need.
- Limit what you share on social media sites. Only you and your legal team need to know about your case’s details. If the claims adjuster sees any collision-related posts or pictures, they could use this information to dispute your case.
- Consider your legal options. You’re not alone in your fight for compensation. Our legal team can manage your claim or lawsuit from beginning to end.
Attorney Darryl “the Hammer” Isaacs has assembled a legal team committed to serving injured people. We offer all the services your case needs to reach a fair resolution. By beginning your free case review today, you take the first step toward financial justice.
Consult a Noblesville Rideshare Accident Attorney Now
Are you ready to hold the at-fault party accountable for your losses? Then call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers. A member of our team can listen to your story and advise you on your legal options.
To get started, call now.