In addition to the damage to property and car repair costs after a serious rideshare crash, you may also experience a disability. However, you may be able to seek compensation for your injuries. A Nicholasville rideshare accident lawyer can help with your case.
Our team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers serving the Nicholasville area can assist you in getting fair compensation for the damages you experienced from the rideshare accident.
How We Can Help Your Rideshare Accident Case
Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs and our team of in-house litigators have recovered over $1 billion for our prior clients. Moreover, we have over 400 years of combined legal experience. Here’s how the team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can help you with your case:
Investigate the Cause of Your Accident
Our team can gather evidence to prove liability for the crash. We can research and develop your case for you while you focus on getting treatment for your injuries.
To accomplish this, our lawyers can collect evidence by:
- Examining the accident site
- Reviewing a driver’s history
- Retrieving an accident or police report
- Collecting statements from witnesses
- Acquiring photos or videos of the collision
- Consulting accident reconstruction specialists
- Obtaining medical records
Your actions following an accident can help preserve evidence for your case. It is important to document your injuries and damages after the incident. Our attorneys can use this evidence to prove liability and build your case.
Communicate with Insurance Providers for You
Making an insurance claim can be complex, but an attorney can handle the claims procedure while you focus on recovery. Depending on the circumstances of your accident, your damages may be covered by personal auto insurance or rideshare insurance.
- Rideshare coverage does not apply if an accident occurred while the rideshare app was off. Instead, the driver’s personal auto insurance policy would apply.
- Rideshare insurance coverage does apply if an accident occurred while the rideshare app was on and the driver was transporting or picking up a passenger.
- If an accident happened while the rideshare app was on and the driver was waiting for a passenger, then rideshare insurance coverage may apply if the driver’s personal insurance does not.
Our lawyers serving Nicholasville can represent you and communicate with the insurance providers involved.
Fight for Fair Compensation
Negotiating with insurance firms can be exhausting. Insurance companies sometimes offer settlements below a claim’s fair value. However, the attorneys at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can examine offers and fight for fair compensation for your injuries.
In some instances, they may also take your case to trial if you can’t reach an agreeable settlement.
For a free legal consultation with a rideshare accidents lawyer serving Nicholasville, call 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages from a Nicholasville Rideshare Accident
Vehicle accidents sometimes leave victims experiencing extreme pain and emotional trauma. Moreover, these damages can cause expensive medical bills and keep them from earning income. However, you can recover compensation for your various damages, including:
- Medical treatment, such as emergency room care and hospital stays
- Future medical treatment
- Physical and emotional therapy
- Loss of income and benefits
- Reduced ability to earn income
- In-home modifications, such as a wheelchair ramp
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering (emotional and physical)
- Loss of enjoyment/quality of life
Your compensation will depend on your exact injuries and other circumstances surrounding your accident. Furthermore, sometimes rideshare accidents can lead to the death of a loved one. When this occurs, you can receive compensation through a wrongful death claim, such as:
- Burial/funeral costs
- Loss of the deceased’s income
- Loss of companionship
- The deceased’s medical bills
Our team of rideshare accident lawyers can maintain invoices and other receipts associated with your injuries to build your case and fight for fair compensation.
Nicholasville Rideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
The Statute of Limitations in a Kentucky Rideshare Accident Case
According to Ky. Rev. Stat. §304.39-230, personal injury cases caused by a vehicle generally have two years from the date of the accident or a victim’s death to file a case. Your exact timeline can vary, depending on the details of your accident. Nonetheless, failing to file your case within the allotted timeline can result in the dismissal of your case.
You can work with our Nicholasville rideshare accident attorneys to ensure your paperwork is filed promptly.
The Cost of Hiring a Nicholasville Rideshare Accident Lawyer
Our rideshare accident attorneys in Nicholasville have a contingency-fee policy, meaning you will not incur any out-of-pocket costs or fees. You will only pay us when we win or settle your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Causes of Rideshare Accidents in Nicholasville
Various factors can contribute to rideshare accidents, including driver negligence. Speeding to arrive at a destination faster is one form of driver negligence.
Driver negligence can also include:
- Turning, merging, or changing lanes without using signals
- Distracted driving, such as talking to passengers or operating electronic devices
- Failure to obey stop signs/lights
- Failure to yield the right of way to other drivers and pedestrians
Contact Our Nicholasville Rideshare Accident Attorneys Today
Ridesharing has its advantages, but accidents still happen. At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand how frustrating it can be to fight for compensation. Let our team help with your case.
We can investigate the accident, establish liability, and fight for fair compensation while you focus on recovery.