If you or your loved one has been involved in a rideshare accident, reach out to our lawyers to get your case evaluated. We can help you determine who’s liable for your injuries and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Call Our Rideshare Accident Lawyers in Newport After a Rideshare Accident
Rideshare accidents can be a little complicated. As a ride-sharing accident victim, you may not know the proper steps to take or the right person to contact. Our Newport rideshare accident lawyers can assist you through the legal process and help you pursue fair compensation for your damages.
For a free legal consultation with a rideshare accidents lawyer serving Newport, call 800-333-9999
How Our Newport Rideshare Accident Lawyers Can Help You
If you or a loved one is involved in a rideshare accident, either by being in the rideshare or the rideshare hitting your car, bicycle or bike, give us a call. We know you already have a lot on your plate and are probably in shock. When we take on your case, you can be sure it’s being handled while focusing on healing.
When you partner with Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, here’s what our personal injury lawyers can do:
- Investigate the accident on your behalf
- Collect statements from witnesses
- Determine who is at fault
- Help you determine who is responsible for the accident.
- Talk to your doctors and determine the extent of your injury
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Represent you in court if needed
Potential damages our Newport rideshare accident attorneys can help you recover include:
- Hospital expenses
- Medication bills
- Loss of potential income
- Lost income for days spent in recovery
- Pain and suffering
In the unfortunate event that a life is lost during a share ride accident, our lawyers can seek to recover damages for:
- Wrongful death
- Burial costs
If We don’t Win, You don’t Pay
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we believe you should be adequately compensated. We work on a contingency basis, meaning we only get paid a percentage of your award if we win the case. If you win, we win too.
There are no upfront fees or costs to get started. We want to ensure legal help is accessible to anyone, no matter what financial state they are in.
Newport Rideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
How Long do We Have to File a Case?
The statute of limitations only allows two years to file a Kentucky car accident case. To beat these deadlines, we encourage you to reach out to Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers as soon as possible so we can get started on your case. We offer free consultations with no obligation.
The clock is ticking from the date of the accident. Our rideshare accident attorneys in Newport can help you meet these deadlines to avoid having your case dismissed.
Why do Rideshare Accidents Happen?
Riding in or beside a rideshare vehicle can be risky. Due to the nature of the business, there is a lot of competition and the apps used are real-time. Circumstances force drivers to work long hours under a lot of pressure to meet their targets.
The overstretch in the industry can cause the drivers to be irritable and weary as they move from one destination to another with little rest. Some of the most common causes of Newport Rideshare accidents include:
- Careless Driving: Drivers can carelessly drive as they try to make more money and compete with their counterparts for the available clients.
- Poor Vehicle Maintenance: Due to the ongoing competition and limited hours, drivers tend to forego servicing their vehicles. Poor maintenance increases the chances of a vehicle malfunctioning.
- Speeding: Rideshare drivers use online maps to get to unfamiliar destinations. Speeding in foreign destinations increases the odds of being involved in accidents.
- Distracted Driving: Drivers using gadgets when driving is a significant cause of road accidents. Rideshare drivers are prone to checking their phones as they look for clients, which can be dangerous to other road users.
- Driver Error: Drivers should be vigilant while driving but are prone to errors, especially after working long hours
- Driving Under the Influence: Drivers sometimes drive despite being intoxicated, resulting in poor judgment and delayed reactions to unforeseen obstacles.
- Poor Night Visibility: Driving at night is a nightmare for many, from the glaring lights from other vehicles, bad roads, and darkness to inadequate headlights.
If an accident like this has happened to you, make sure you are seen by a medical professional. Here are common injuries sustained in these events:
- Internal bleeding
- Traumatic brain injury
- Back injuries
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Discuss Your Newport Rideshare Accident with Our Lawyers
If you or your loved one have been involved in a Newport rideshare accident, you may be eligible to receive compensation for your damages. We can discuss your case, and you can ask our lawyers any questions regarding the legal process. Call today to schedule your free consultation.