Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) are often life-changing injuries with a great financial cost. If you or a loved one suffered a traumatic brain injury in New Haven, an attorney may get a financial recovery for your medical expenses and other losses.
A New Haven traumatic brain injury lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is ready to assist you.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers: A Firm You Can Rely On
When it comes to personal injury lawyers serving New Haven, Indiana, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has several points of pride. Our firm has:
- Secured $1 billion in settlements for our clients
- Several attorneys on staff, one of whom we will assign to your brain injury case
- A reputation among our clients for getting the job done
- A mission to always protect our clients’ rights
- A presence in New Haven
When you hire our firm, you can bank on several guarantees. You will be able to reach us when you need us. When you have questions, we will provide answers. We will fight for the maximum recovery that you’re entitled to.
As our record shows, we know how to win for our clients.
Case Results for TBI Victims in New Haven to Consider
Those with traumatic brain injuries should know that their attorney can win a serious legal case. Those who hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers have no doubt about it, as our financial recoveries include:
- A $6.475 million recovery for a child who experienced a fractured skull and brain bleed when her school bus rolled over
- A $2.325 million recovery for a client who was riding in a vehicle struck by a large bus, and suffered a brain injury as a consequence
- A $2.2 million recovery for a female client who suffered a serious brain injury during bus accident
These are three of the many recoveries we’ve won for those with traumatic brain injuries. Because of their serious nature, TBIs often warrant significant settlements and judgments. With our firm, you know that your attorney has won for TBI victims before.
We Have Also Earned Praise for Our Client Service
We don’t just care about the financial result of our clients’ cases, though it is vitally important. We also care that our clients feel recognized, heard, and fought for. Some of our past clients have commented about how our team treated them:
- “John came to our house and went over the legal part of it thoroughly, quickly, but he always made it more about us. I would recommend them to anybody because they’re going to make sure that you’re protected. It just always felt like we were dealing with family instead of a legal process.” – Tammy S., former client
- “It was a pleasure to have the Isaacs & Isaacs team help me after being hit by a truck as I was walking to the market. They went above and beyond to help with all I went through.” – JoeAnn S., former client
A New Haven traumatic brain injury lawyer from our firm will treat you with dignity, compassion, and respect.
For a free legal consultation with a traumatic brain injury lawyer serving New Haven, call 800-333-9999
Recoverable Losses in a New Haven Brain Injury Case
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that a traumatic brain injury affects how your brain works. A brain that is not working properly may:
- Experience pain more frequently, and more severely, than normal
- Be unable to retain information as it normally would
- Process information differently, leading to personality changes
- Make someone more prone to substance abuse, depression, suicide, and other life-threatening conditions
A brain injury can affect virtually every area of your life. Because of the neurological symptoms of a brain injury, losses that may result from a TBI include:
Those with a brain injury may not be able to work—at least, not in the same capacity they did before the injury. While you’re unable to work, you may lose your regular paycheck, benefits, performance bonuses, and chances to be promoted. If brain injury symptoms continue indefinitely, then these losses may be indefinite as well.
Pain and Suffering
More than many other injuries, a TBI has the capacity to cause pain and suffering. Light sensitivity, loss of sleep, and personality disorders are three possible symptoms of a TBI. These and other symptoms can greatly harm your quality of life.
You may need treatment for this pain and suffering, which will cost money. We can seek coverage for both the suffering and necessary treatment.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) prescribes several treatments for a TBI, including:
- Stabilization of the head and neck
- Removal of blood clots
- Repair of a fractured skull
- Surgery to relieve pressure on the brain
The type of treatment you need depends on the nature and severity of your injuries. Any medical treatment can be expensive, but may be covered through your lawsuit or insurance claim.
If your loved one passed away from a TBI, then recoverable damages may include:
- Funeral costs
- Lost companionship and parental guidance
- Pain and suffering
- The decedent’s medical costs
- Grief counseling
- Any other damages that result from the wrongful death
Our team will make a detailed accounting of your damages. We’ll accept nothing less than the compensation you deserve.
Time is limited, however. Per IC § 34-11-2-4, you have two years from the time of injury to pursue legal action. Act now!
New Haven Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Can Lead Your Fight for Compensation
Our firm understands that a traumatic brain injury requires much, if not all, of your attention. Handling a legal case may be downright impossible. With our help, you don’t have to worry about the fight for justice.
Our team can:
- Investigate all aspects of your brain injury, including its cause
- Determine who is liable for your damages
- Calculate the value of your damages
- Initiate an action in pursuit of compensation, whether it is a lawsuit or insurance claim
- Complete all case-related paperwork
- Communicate with all parties involved in your case
- Negotiate a settlement
- Complete a trial if one is necessary
Brain injury cases are always uncertain, but we’re prepared to take on all challenges.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Complete a free consultation with our team. We will explain how a New Haven traumatic brain injury lawyer can help you, considering the exact circumstances you find yourself in. The call comes with no strings or obligations, so don’t wait.