Catastrophic injury victims in New Haven can seek compensation for their losses. Medical care, pain and suffering, and lost income may all be recoverable, and a lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can seek fair coverage.
Having a New Haven catastrophic injury lawyer on your side can be a great relief. We can handle your legal case, so you can focus on getting better.
What Injuries Qualify as Catastrophic?
Catastrophic injuries cause significant harm to the victim and often result in permanent symptoms. Some types of catastrophic injuries are:
- Spinal cord injury: Spinal cord injuries can vary in severity but are serious in every case. Those that cause paralysis may be incredibly costly, as they may require round-the-clock care, extensive rehabilitation, and specialized equipment.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): The brain is responsible for much of the body’s most critical functions. Injuries affecting the brain can be highly harmful, resulting in coma, brain damage, and other severe symptoms.
- Loss of limbs: Events that lead to amputation of limbs can be catastrophic. If you lose a limb, you may have to change jobs or retire. This can cause significant financial strain.
- Eye injuries: If you suffer an eye injury, it can have a catastrophic effect on your independence, earning power, and quality of life.
There are many other injuries that can be considered catastrophic. Even if your injuries don’t meet the catastrophic threshold, you may deserve compensation for your losses.
We Handle All Catastrophic Injury Case Types
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers prides itself on serving those in need, and we do so by handling a vast number of case types. We help those with catastrophic injuries resulting from:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
If your injuries or a loved one’s injuries came from other circumstances, we want to hear from you. We may be able to assist you.
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injury lawyer serving New Haven, call 800-333-9999
You Can Hire Our Firm With No Upfront Costs or Fees
Finances should never stand between you and justice. The attorneys at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers ensure that you get the representation you deserve. We do this by offering contingency fees, a type of fee that:
- You don’t pay upfront
- We only receive once we win your case
- You don’t have to pay out of your pocket—the fee comes from any settlement or judgment that we obtain for you
As you face the fallout of a catastrophic injury, our team can be your legal advocate. Our services can spare you the stress of a legal case. A New Haven catastrophic injury lawyer may ultimately recover the compensation you deserve.
What Clients Appreciate About Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
Based on testimonials that we’ve received, former clients appreciate that our firm:
- Has experience handling catastrophic injury cases, which may prepare us to handle challenges that arise in yourcase
- Is led by attorneys who stand up to anydefendant, ensuring that we can don’t settle for less than you deserve
- Responds promptly to their calls, emails, and text messages, ensuring that they are always sure about where their case stands
These are some benefits you can receive if you hire a New Haven catastrophic injury lawyer from our firm.
New Haven Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages in a New Haven Catastrophic Injury Case
Catastrophic injury cases may involve costly, lifelong damages. Our firm can ensure that the settlement we seek can cover current and future damages.
Some recoverable damages in your case may include:
- The cost of all medical treatment: You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for medical care caused by negligence. We can seek coverage for emergency care, surgery, hospitalization, medical images, doctors’ visits, medical equipment, and any other care that you receive.
- Lost income and financial support: If the victim of the catastrophic injury loses income—a certainty in most cases—then you may receive replacement compensation. You may also get coverage for other forms of lost financial support, like lost benefits, bonuses, and investments.
- Pain and suffering: When our clients experience hardship like emotional anguish, physical pain, and lost quality of life, we include these losses in their case. We can also pursue coverage for any treatments you receive, like psychological counseling.
If you have any other damages, we can seek fair compensation. We can also seek fair compensation for wrongful death if your loved one has passed away or passes away in the future from their catastrophic injuries.
We Handle Everything From Valuing Damages to Negotiating a Settlement
As a full-service law firm, you don’t have to worry about any aspect of your case. We handle our cases from start to conclusion and can help you by:
- Investigating the circumstances that caused your catastrophic injury
- Gathering evidence and documenting your damages
- Identifying all liable parties
- Advising you on case-related decisions
- Negotiating a settlement
- Protecting your rights
- Going to trial, if necessary
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for Your Free Case Review
A New Haven catastrophic injury lawyer can fight for the financial recovery you deserve. We cannot just pursue financial relief but can aid your mental health by taking your case off your to-do list.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for your free consultation.