Your loved one’s passing may entitle you to compensation for medical expenses, grief, and other damages. A New Castle wrongful death lawyer will seek the settlement or judgment that you deserve.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers have represented many clients coping with a wrongful death. We will lead your case while you focus on your loved ones.
What Are Recoverable Damages in a New Castle Wrongful Death Case?
This depends on your personal circumstances. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) notes that, when someone suffers an injury (or illness)—including fatal ones—we must consider:
- The cost of resulting medical care
- Lost quality of life (including for surviving loved ones)
- The economic cost of the injury or illness
Our firm knows how damaging wrongful deaths are. In the wrongful death cases we’ve handled, we have seen victims experience:
Wrongful deaths can occur from both illnesses and fatal injuries. Medical costs in a wrongful death case may stem from:
- Emergency transportation
- Emergency department care
- Medical imaging
The nature of your loved one’s illness or injury may determine their medical costs. These costs may be a substantial part of your case for compensation.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering is a key damage in a wrongful death claim. Because the damage of losing a loved one is largely non-financial, the courts generally reflect this loss as pain and suffering. More specifically, pain and suffering can cover:
- The pain that your loved one experienced before their passing
- The grief that you and your loved ones have experienced, and may continue to experience
- Lost quality of life caused by your loved one’s passing
- Lost companionship for a spouse
- Lost parental guidance for a child
You may also get financial coverage for grief counseling, medications, and any other treatments you need.
Healthline explains that the average funeral costs around $15,000, and your loved one’s may cost even more. Our firm will seek coverage for any funeral and burial expenses that your family faces.
Lost Financial Support
If the person who suffered a wrongful death was earning an income at the time of the death, then you may have lost financial support. Forms of lost financial support may include:
- Lost wages or salary
- Lost employer-matched retirement benefits
- Lost potential performance bonuses
- Lost opportunities to earn promotions and greater earning power
We may project your loved one’s lost earnings through their retirement age.
Our team will conduct a complete investigation of your losses. We may hire experts to assist us in this process. A New Castle wrongful death lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will pursue the entire financial recovery you’re entitled to.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving New Castle, call 800-333-9999
Why Do Wrongful Death Victims Choose Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers?
Those who lose a loved one have much to deal with. A wrongful death action is, for many, too much to handle. Still, those victims deserve justice, and many of them need the financial assistance that a wrongful death claim may provide.
That’s where Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers comes in. We can handle every aspect of your wrongful death action.
Clients Explain Why You Should Hire Our Firm
Former clients have strong praise for our attorneys and support staff:
- “It was a pleasure to have the Isaacs & Isaacs team help me after being hit by a truck as I was walking to the market. They went above and beyond to help with all I went through.” – JoeAnn S., former client
- “John came to our house and went over the legal part of it thoroughly, quickly, but he always made it more about us. I would recommend them to anybody because they’re going to make sure that you’re protected. It just always felt like we were dealing with family instead of a legal process.” – Tammy S., former client
Wrongful death victims in New Castle should expect determination and care from our staff. Our team is always available to answer your calls and emails. When you need to reach your attorney, they will be available for you.
We Handle All Kinds of Wrongful Death Claims
If your loved one passed away because of preventable circumstances, we are ready to help you. Our firm has handled wrongful death claims resulting from:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Defective drugs
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workplace accidents
If you have lost a loved one under wrongful circumstances, we are here for you. However, you need to act fast. You have two years from the time of injury to pursue any legal action per IC § 34-11-2-4. Trust our lawyers to get the legal process started right away.
New Castle Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
How We Help Wrongful Death Victims in New Castle
Our firm will do everything necessary to complete your case. We can:
- Answer all of your case-related questions: Wrongful death victims often have many questions when they come to our firm. We’ll provide the answers that you seek.
- Investigate all aspects of your case: Our attorneys and investigators will seek useful evidence, speak with witnesses, gather any relevant police report, and gain a full understanding of your circumstances.
- Take legal action against liable parties: We will identify all parties that owe you compensation for your loss. We will also take appropriate action against those parties, which may include a lawsuit or insurance claim.
- Seek a fair settlement: A settlement may allow you to receive fair coverage for your damages without even filing a lawsuit.
- Completing a trial: If your wrongful death case requires a trial, we’ll handle it. Trials are where cases are won, and we’ll prepare thoroughly to plead your case in court.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has recovered $1 billion in settlements for our clients. We never settle unless our client is compensated fairly. Our team will put your interests first throughout the legal process.
You Pay Us No Upfront Fees or Costs
Our attorneys work for contingency fees. Our fee will come from any settlement or judgment that we secure from you. You will not pay any out-of-pocket expenses when you hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers to Discuss Your Case
There is absolutely no cost or obligations when you call. During your free consultation, you can ask us any questions you have, and learn more about hiring a New Castle wrongful death lawyer from our firm.Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for your free consultation today.