Catastrophic injuries expose victims to medical expenses, professional disruption, and immense pain and suffering. You may get coverage for these and other losses.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can handle your case from start to finish. A New Albany catastrophic injury lawyer from our firm is ready to fight for you.
When a Catastrophic Injury Is Preventable, You Deserve Justice
Our attorneys understand when catastrophic injuries warrant a legal case. Generally speaking, if a catastrophic injury was preventable, the victim deserves financial justice.
If someone’s negligence contributed to your injury or a loved one’s injury, then that person may be legally responsible for your damages. Negligence generally occurs when:
- Someone owes another person a duty of care.
- The person breaches their duty of care.
- The breach of duty of care causes harm.
- We can measure the harm through damages.
In cases like yours, a catastrophic injury is one type of harm resulting from negligence. We will seek compensation for all specific damages that come from your injury.
Who Can Seek Compensation for a Catastrophic Injury?
A victim of negligence may generally seek compensation for their catastrophic injury. If the victim is incapacitated and unable to pursue a legal case on their own, a loved one may pursue a legal case on their behalf.
Our firm will take the lead in your catastrophic injury case. Though we will request your account of events and any documentation you possess, we will take your case off of your hands.
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injury lawyer serving New Albany, call 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages for Victims of a Catastrophic Injury
The cost of a catastrophic injury is immense. As one example, the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation estimates that the cost of living with paralysis can be greater than $1 million per year, though typically costs hundreds of thousands of dollars.
You may already be experiencing damages from your catastrophic injury. More damages could emerge as time passes. Our team will account for all of your damages, which may include:
- Professional losses: You may lose productivity, wages, earning power, bonuses, and retirement benefits because of a catastrophic injury. For many catastrophic injuries, these losses are permanent. The loss of salary can be especially devastating and may entitle you to equivalent compensation from liable parties.
- Medical expenses: Medical expenses for your catastrophic injury may be recoverable. These include the cost of emergency care, surgery, hospitalization, medical scans, specialist appointments, rehabilitation, in-home care, and medical equipment.
- Pain and suffering: Pain and suffering is a type of loss common to most personal injury cases. This accounts for trauma, injury-related pain, lost quality of life, and other non-economic losses.
- Any other losses that result from your catastrophic injury: We will review the unique circumstances of your catastrophic injury. Expect us to include any injury-related losses in your case for compensation.
By allowing a New Albany catastrophic injury lawyer from our firm to handle your case, you can trust that we’ll calculate your losses accurately. This is critical, as an accurate calculation is key to achieving a fair settlement or judgment.
The team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has ample experience with catastrophic injuries. We know which losses to look for, how to calculate their value, and how to fight for a fair outcome.
New Albany Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Why Choose Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for Your Case in New Albany?
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has recovered $1 billion in settlements for our clients. In addition to the financial recoveries, we’ve served our clients by:
- Defending them as if they were our own family members
- Standing up to intimidation, deception, and other threats that a catastrophic injury victim may face
- Never settling for less than our clients deserve
- Displaying confidence and competence in every aspect of our representation
Once you turn your case over to us, you can turn your attention to recovery. Catastrophic injury victims often face a long, difficult road to recovery, and we want to eliminate one more item from your roster of responsibilities. Let us handle the legal process for you.
Our Former Clients Explain How Hard We Fought for Them
Every client we represent should expect the same level of legal care that these former clients received:
- “It is hard to put into words how I feel about Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers. They went above and beyond to take care of me. From the beginning, they were very professional, kept me informed, were knowledgeable, and treated me like I mattered. I cannot thank them enough for what they have done for my family! If you want a team that will treat you like family, call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today!” – Joy Short
- “The attorney on my case kept me well informed about my case. He, along with other staff members, have earned a five-star rating from me. I appreciate all their help and would definitely recommend them to my family and friends. Thank you all at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for your expertise, experience, and professionalism.” – LaKesha Rochae
- “The staff is amazing! They listen to all of my concerns, no matter how small. They are quick to return emails and calls. They are very sensitive to how I feel and to my injuries. They follow up on my appointments and check in with me regularly to make sure I am doing well. They also followed my daughter’s progress and injuries. They made sure she was taken care of as well. In a time where so many things are uncertain after an accident, they have helped both my husband and I feel at ease that they are going to help us get through this time.” – Christina Dailey
You can rely on our team to defend your rights and pursue justice for your catastrophic injury.
We Will Handle Every Step of Your Case for You
We have the knowledge, resources, and time to handle every feature of your case. You will be able to recover in peace while we resolve your case.
We will serve you by:
- Investigating the circumstances that caused your catastrophic injury
- Collecting evidence
- Documenting your losses
- Completing all case-related paperwork
- Completing settlement negotiations
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
Civil cases settle more often than going to trial. When we deal with catastrophic injuries, though, we know that a trial may be necessary. When it comes to winning for our clients, we do whatever it takes.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers to Discuss Your Case for No Cost and No Obligation
Do not wait to call our team. We may have a limited time to file your case, and there is no reason to delay. Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.
We offer Spanish-speaking attorneys and paralegals to primary Spanish speakers in New Albany, too.