If your loved one passed away under preventable circumstances, a wrongful death lawyer serving Muncie will seek fair coverage for your losses. You may get compensation for burial expenses, lost financial support, and other damages.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers seeks justice for victims of wrongful deaths. Our team will handle every step of your case in Muncie.
What Damages Do Wrongful Death Victims in Muncie Suffer (and Recover)?
Each day, our firm sees how individual victims suffer in completely different ways. Victims of wrongful death—like yourself—are no different. We consider the entire slate of losses in each wrongful death case that we handle, including:
Loss of Spousal Companionship
When the decedent is married, their spouse can seek coverage for loss of spousal companionship. Other family members who seek coverage for a wrongful death may seek damage for their own emotional and psychological loss.
Loss of Parental Guidance
When children of a decedent lose a parent, they also lose the guidance and instruction that the parent would have provided in the future. You can include this type of damage in a wrongful death action.
Lost Financial Support
When someone passes away, a family may lose that person’s financial support. The effect can be particularly devastating when the decedent is the sole earner in a family. Lost financial support in wrongful death cases may include:
- Present and future lost wages
- Lost earning potential, as the decedent may have earned promotions and other sources of income in the future
- Lost benefits provided by the decedent’s employer
- Other benefits stemming from the decedent’s profession
It can be difficult for those who’ve lost a loved one to even consider financial matters. They shouldn’t have to. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will handle all financial concerns for you.
Wrongful deaths often coincide with medical expenses. Whether your loved one passed away from an illness or injuries, you may face the cost of:
- Emergency transport and care
- Several doctor visits
- End-of-life care
- Other medical costs
These costs should not be yours to pay if your loved one’s passing was the result of negligence.
Healthline notes that a funeral is expensive, generally costing more than $10,000. For those who suddenly lose a loved one in a wrongful manner, this is an unexpected expense. We will seek to recover the full cost of your loved one’s funeral and burial from liable parties.
It’s crucial that your attorney get the calculation of losses right. In wrongful death cases, we must project the ways that your loss will affect you for the remainder of your life. Our Muncie wrongful death lawyers, experts, and support staff will identify the proper cost of your losses.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful deaths lawyer serving Muncie, call 800-333-9999
Why Do Wrongful Death Victims Choose Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers?
Each client we represent comes to us through different avenues, and each has unique motivations. As someone who has recently lost a loved one, you may seek a law firm that:
- Has handled many wrongful death claims
- Has a documentable record of financial results for clients
- Will handle your wrongful death claim with empathy and discretion
- Has the resources necessary to take on any defendant
- Knows the Muncie area, and the civil court system in particular
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers fits each of these criteria. We also place great emphasis on our clients’ satisfaction. Our firm vows to:
- Give you direct access to your attorney
- Respond quickly and respectfully to every question that you have
- Fight for justice on behalf of you, your loved ones, and the decedent
Lead attorney Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs sets the tone for the rest of our firm. We will assign you the attorney who we believe is best for your case.
Client Testimonials Show That Our Firm Goes Above and Beyond
Our personal injury attorneys serving Muncie have earned the respect of past clients, who have left positive reviews of our service:
- “John came to our house and went over the legal part of it thoroughly, quickly, but he always made it more about us. I would recommend them to anybody because they’re going to make sure that you’re protected.” – Tammy S., former client
- “It was a pleasure to have the Isaacs & Isaacs team help me after being hit by a truck. They went above and beyond to help with all I went through.” – JoeAnn S., former client
We aim to deliver every client, including you, excellent legal service. From the way we treat you to the result of your case, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers wants the best for you.
Muncie Wrongful Deaths Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Services Our Firm Will Provide You and Your Loved Ones
Our team of attorneys, paralegals, investigators, and experts are prepared for everything your case requires. You will only have to focus on your wellbeing as our team:
- Identifies all liable parties: More than one party may be liable for your loved one’s wrongful death. We will identify anyone with liability for your loss.
- Preserves evidence: We gather and organize any evidence that is relevant to your case.
- Documents your losses: Our team will seek as much documentation as possible. By showing your losses with concrete documentation, liable parties may have no way of disputing them.
- Leads settlement discussions: We may be able to settle your wrongful death claim, and will fight tenaciously to do so.
- Considers going to trial: Trials are sometimes necessary in wrongful death cases. We’ll organize your case for court if necessary, remaining open to settlement offers that come while we’re at trial.
- Defends you and your loved ones: Your family’s rights and dignity are our foremost concern.
You’ve been through enough. You don’t have to worry about your wrongful death action. We will handle it.
Act now! If you’re loved one died from a product (i.e. asbestos), then you only have two years to act from the time of death per IC § 34-20-3-1. After that, seeking compensation and justice will be difficult.
Can I Afford to Hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers?
Yes, any victim of a wrongful death in Muncie can afford to hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers. Our attorneys work for contingency fees, which means we only receive a fee should we win your case.
We don’t charge upfront fees or costs. We also pay any case-related expenses. This means that we can provide representation to those who deserve it—no questions asked.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today
While you may still be working through your loss, we encourage you to retain our firm as quickly as possible. There may be a time limit for filing your wrongful death action. Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation to discuss hiring a Muncie wrongful death lawyer from our team.