As the victim of a truck accident, you may face significant medical costs, pain and suffering, and other damages. You could receive complete coverage for your losses.
A Muncie truck accident lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will seek the recovery you’re entitled to.
What Damages From a Truck Accident Entitle You to Compensation?
Several factors may determine what compensation you deserve. Those factors generally include:
- Whether your case involves an injury, wrongful death, or a combination of the two
- How severe your injuries are
- The monetary value of all your damages
- The share of liability for your accident
- The projection for your recovery
- Other case-specific considerations
We don’t guess when it comes to your losses. Our team will create an accurate, detailed list of your damages. Those damages may include:
Pain and Suffering
We’ll seek coverage for all forms of pain and suffering you experience, including:
- Emotional anguish
- Pain from your injuries
- Traumatic dreams and memories
- Generalized or acute anxiety
- Lost quality of life
- Any other form of pain and suffering
You may need treatment for the effects of your pain and suffering. We may get coverage for counseling, medications, and any other help you require.
Lost income is a damage that many accident victims experience. Your truck accident may have disrupted your normal income and caused you to lose bonuses and opportunities for advancement as well.
We’ll seek coverage for all your professional damages.
Medical expenses can accumulate quickly. There is a high risk that any truck accident will cause significant injuries or death.
When injury or death occurs, you may need:
- Emergency care
- Extended hospital stay Numerous medications
- Long-term observation by physicians
- Other forms of diagnosis and treatment
You may already know how costly medical care in Muncie can be. A truck accident lawyer from our firm will pursue the maximum recovery for your medical expenses.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Muncie, call 800-333-9999
Reasons to Choose Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for Your Muncie Truck Accident Case
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers takes every case seriously. We know that truck accident victims come to us in times of need. We honor them with hard work and a full-fledged pursuit of compensation.
We have recovered $1 billion in settlements for our clients. Our victories in truck accident cases include:
- A $10 million judgment for the loved ones of a victim killed in a truck accident
- A $3.65 million settlement for a severely injured client
- A $2.525 million settlement for another client with serious injuries
These are not our only million-plus-dollar recoveries for truck accident victims. We will determine the cost of your damages, and this will be our basis for any settlement or judgment you deserve. We will settle for nothing less than fair and just coverage of your damages.
What to Expect From Our Lawyers
Our victories result from our dedication to clients. You can expect Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers to:
- Address any questions or concerns that you have (before, during, and after your case)
- Respond to your emails, texts, and phone calls
- Expend all available resources to win your case
- Show empathy for the hardship you’ve experienced
- Protect your rights throughout your case
Handling your case alone can be emotionally and physically stressful, confusing, and frustrating. Let our team take this off your plate so you can focus on recovering. Our team is ready and willing to fight for you.
How Our Team Will Serve You During Your Truck Accident Case
Truck accident cases can present unique challenges. In many cases, there may be more than one liable party. We may need to obtain evidence from the trucking company. Diagnosing the cause of a truck accident may also be time-consuming.
Our team knows how to complete truck accident cases and will address any hurdles that come our way. We generally:
- Complete an independent investigation of your accident
- Determine who is liable for your losses
- Gather evidence and documentation
- Interview witnesses
- File your case and all case-related paperwork
- Deal with insurers
- Communicate with attorneys for the defense
- Lead settlement talks
We may not need to go to trial for your case. If a trial becomes necessary, then our team is up to the task. We’ve obtained judgments for truck accident clients before. We’re always prepared for court if we can’t settle.
Muncie Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
We Will Seek Accountability From Those Who Caused You Harm
Whether you’ve suffered injuries or lost a loved one, you deserve justice. Our first step in seeking justice is determining who is liable for your losses.
A truck driver may be liable for your losses. If the driver is liable, then their employer—the trucking company—is also generally liable. Some accidents involve additional defendants. Truck manufacturers, mechanics, and the City of Muncie could be liable, depending on the facts of your case.
Hiring Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is a sure way to move your case forward.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Case Review
Don’t let a truck accident in Delaware County, IN cause irreparable financial harm. You may have one opportunity to seek a fair settlement, and a truck accident lawyer from our team will lead your case. Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today at 1-800-800-8888 for your free consultation.
Your consultation comes with no obligations. We would not advise waiting, either. Per IC § 34-11-2-4, you generally have two years to file a personal injury case. We’ll work quickly to file your lawsuit on time when you hire us. The sooner you call, the sooner we can get started.