A catastrophic injury imposes a significant impact on your physical and psychological health. While some injuries may take months or years to recover from, others will force permanent changes. If you or someone you love suffered an accidental and life-changing injury, our Muncie catastrophic injury lawyer could help you build a strong case for financial compensation.
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we will identify the at-fault party and their insurance company. We will also prove the negligence that led to your injury, assess your current and future losses, and negotiate a financial settlement on your behalf. While we focus on your financial recovery, you get the time you need to focus on your physical recovery.
We Will Consider the Ongoing Costs of a Catastrophic Injury
According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data, accidental and unintentional injuries cost $4.2 trillion in 2019. These costs include treatment and loss of productivity. When our law firm represents you, we fight hard to help you recover the specific financial toll your injuries take on you.
Recoverable damages include:
- Past, present, and future medical care
- Past, present, and future lost wages
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Ongoing mental and emotional anguish
- Physical impairment or disfigurement
After being injured by someone else’s negligence, you deserve the opportunity to receive required medical care and to put your life back together. Our personal injury team is passionate about ensuring the responsible party—not you—covers the costs of doing so.
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injury lawyer serving Muncie, call 800-333-9999
The Statute of Limitations Might Limit Your Muncie Accident Lawsuit
You have a limited time to file a lawsuit against the negligent party. Most personal injury lawsuits are settled out of court, and yours is likely to be resolved in the same way.
If settlement negotiations are prolonged or a fair settlement offer is not forthcoming, we make sure your lawsuit is filed within the allotted time. This ensures you can take your case to court, if needed. In Indiana:
- IC § 34-11-2-4 generally entitles you to two years from the date of your accident to file your personal injury lawsuit.
- IC § 34-20-3-1 generally entitles you to two years from the date of your injury to file your product liability lawsuit.
Because we do not charge upfront fees or costs to pursue compensation for you, you can avoid a potentially costly delay in pursuing the at-fault party. In lieu of hourly fees or hefty retainers, we accept a percentage of your financial award as compensation. In other words, you pay no fees until we win or settle your catastrophic injury case.
Muncie Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Tell Our Client-Focused Team About Your Catastrophic Injury Accident
Our catastrophic injury lawyer serving injured clients and their families in Muncie is committed to helping clients injured in all kinds of negligence-based accidents. At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, our personal injury practice areas include:
- Car, truck, and bus accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Dog bites and attacks
- Slip and fall accidents
- Talcum powder lawsuits
- Zantac side effects
- Transvaginal mesh injuries
If another person or entity caused your injuries, we are passionate about holding them responsible for their actions. We start building your case by listening to your version of events with compassion. Our goal is to understand the toll your injuries have taken on your life and to ensure you receive the best possible outcome of your case.
Tell Our Client-Focused Team About Your Injuries
A catastrophic injury can disrupt your life and change your plans for the immediate and distant future. Injuries at this level can require months or years of recovery, and some will have a lifelong impact.
Catastrophic injuries can include:
- Severe burns
- Broken bones
- Internal bleeding
- The loss of a fetus
- Brain or organ damage
- Full or partial paralysis
- Loss of one or more senses
- Loss of one or more body parts
Our legal team will help you document the ongoing care and support you will need to cope with the physical and psychological impact of catastrophic injuries.
The Benefits of Working With Our Personal Injury Law Firm
Building a robust evidence file is an important part of resolving your case with a favorable settlement. In addition to compiling and submitting evidence on your behalf, we will also:
- Assign a financial value to your case
- Locate and interview witnesses
- Identify and consult expert witnesses
- Manage all case-related communication
- Canvass the accident scene for photos
- Provide ongoing updates on your case
We work hard to ensure you have a 360-degree client service experience from every member of our client-oriented team. Our law firm also has:
- Our own in-house litigation team
- Recovered $1 billion in compensation
- 400 years of combined legal experience
- Attorneys licensed in KY, IN, OH, NV, TX, and IL
- Spanish-speaking attorneys and paralegals
When you trust our law firm with your personal injury case, we take care of the big and small details from start to finish.
Reviews for Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
When satisfied former clients share their experience with our law firm, they leave online reviews like the following:
- LaKesha Rochae: I appreciate all their help and would definitely recommend my family and friends. Thank you all at Isaacs & Isaacs for your expertise, experience, and professionalism.
- Karen Engle: I was in a bad accident a couple of years ago where I was t-boned out of nowhere. John Jones was my attorney and he…really helped keep me calm during the process so that I could focus on getting better. I would not hesitate to call them again.
We never stop fighting for our injured clients or for the monetary compensation they are entitled to receive.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Your Initial Catastrophic Injury Accident Case Review Is Always Free
Were you or someone you love seriously injured in a negligence-based accident? Our catastrophic injury lawyer serving injured clients in Muncie is committed to your physical and financial recovery.
Learn more about how hard we go to bat for you by getting a free review of your case from one of our Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers team members today. We can fight for a settlement from the insurance company after a work injury or help you sue someone after a motorcycle accident.