A catastrophic injury in Marion may be the reason to pursue compensation. You may get coverage for your lost income, medical care, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can fight for a fair recovery, whether for you or a loved one. Our team of lawyers, paralegals, and support staff can protect you while you work to get your life back on track.
What Is a Catastrophic Injury Case?
Our attorneys handle a wide variety of catastrophic injury cases. These are serious injuries, and such injuries can arise from many different circumstances, including:
- Nursing home abuse
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Defective drugs
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workplace accidents
Examples of potentially catastrophic injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Penetrating head injuries
- Any injury that causes permanent loss of physical or cognitive abilities
We can work with your doctors to understand the exact nature of your injuries. Whether or not your injuries qualify as catastrophic, we can seek justice for the harm you have experienced.
When Does a Catastrophic Injury Warrant a Lawsuit in Marion?
Our team can review your unique circumstances. We can explain whether your hardship justifies legal action. A catastrophic injury may generally warrant a lawsuit when:
- The injury causes damages: In almost every case, a catastrophic injury can cause some damage, including medical costs and pain and suffering.
- Someone besides the victim contributed to the catastrophic injuries: Even if the victim also contributed to their injuries, they may be able to recover compensation from liable parties.
Our job can be to prove the defendants’ liability in your case. Negligence is often the standard for liability in catastrophic injury cases. We generally know that someone is negligent if:
- They owed you a duty of care
- They violated their duty of care
- Their violation of duty of care caused you harm
- We can show the damages you’ve suffered due to negligence
We can include the details of your case in this general framework. If you have any questions about liability, negligence, or other aspects of your case, we can answer them during your consultation.
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injury lawyer serving Marion, call 800-333-9999
Why You Should Hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has recovered $2 billion in settlements for our clients. This alone is reason to consider our firm for your catastrophic injury case in Marion. However, our case victories are far from the only reason to hire us.
As a client of Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, you can:
- Know that your case is our priority
- Be able to call, text, or email your attorney, and know that you’ll get a prompt response
- Have a team of attorneys, support staff, investigators, and paralegals behind your case
- Not have to worry about the financial cost of your case—we pay fees, hire experts, and pay other case-related costs for you
- Only provide us a fee should we win your case
A Marion catastrophic injury lawyer from our firm cannot settle for any outcome except the one you deserve. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has your back.
How We’ve Won for Other Catastrophic Injury Victims
To understand our value to our clients, you should know how we’ve won for other catastrophic injury victims. Our case results include:
- $6.5 million: We represented the family of a child severely injured in a bus accident. The child’s injuries included a fractured skull and brain bleed, and we made sure that her recovery reflected these severe injuries.
- $3.7 million: Our client suffered severe injuries in a truck accident, and we secured this recovery for her medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- $2.5 million: We won this sizable recovery for a client who was ejected from her vehicle after being struck by a large truck.
- $2.7 million: We also recovered $2.7 million for a client who suffered severe eye, lung, arm, and leg injuries in a car accident.
We have successfully handled many other catastrophic injury cases. These results show that we seek the maximum financial recovery when representing someone with life-changing injuries.
Marion Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
What Losses from a Catastrophic Injury Can We Recover Compensation For?
Your recoverable losses may include:
- Pain and suffering (and all necessary treatment)
- Medical care
- Lost income and earning power
- Medical equipment for your home
- A vehicle retrofitted for disabled individuals
- Rehabilitation costs
We can conduct a complete accounting of your losses, then seek fair compensation for you.
How Isaacs & Isaacs Can Handle Your Legal Case in Marion
We can handle the entirety of your case, from start to finish. We can investigate the circumstances that led to your injuries, identify liable parties, calculate your losses, file your claim, and negotiate a settlement. If need be, we can take your case to trial. We have an in-house litigation team with attorneys licensed in Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Nevada, Texas, and Illinois.
We have recovered $2 billion in settlements for our clients and can help you. Our attorneys have over 400 years of combined legal experience to navigate through various obstacles involved in your case. There are no upfront fees or costs when we take your case. We work on a contingency fee basis which means we would only take a percentage of your award if we are able to win or settle the case.
Complete your free consultation to start your catastrophic injury case in Marion. A lawyer from our team can start work on your case as soon as possible.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today to discuss your case.