If you or a loved one has suffered fatal or non-fatal injuries in a delivery van accident, a personal injury lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can represent you. We will seek compensation for any medical expenses, lost income, lost earning power, or other damages you’ve suffered.
Having a Louisville delivery van accident lawyer handle your case could benefit your health. While Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers handles your claim or lawsuit, you can remain focused on getting better.
Our Firm Handles All Kinds of Delivery Van Accidents in Louisville
The personal injury attorneys at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers handle all types of delivery van accident cases in Louisville, including those involving:
- United Postal Parcel Service (UPS) vans
- Federal Express (FedEx) vans
- Amazon delivery vehicles
- DHL delivery vehicles
- Independent delivery drivers’ or services’ vehicles
- Food delivery vans
- Any other kind of delivery van or vehicle
The type of delivery van involved in your accident could be relevant. Who owns the van and who employs the driver are questions that may affect liability. Our team has diagnosed liability in various delivery van accident cases, helping us understand how to approach your case.
Why Delivery Van Accident Victims Choose Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
Of all the personal injury firms serving Louisville, victims of delivery van accidents may choose our firm because:
- We have recovered more than $1 billion in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
- Our attorneys have diverse areas of experience, allowing us to assign you a lawyer who’s familiar with delivery van accident cases in Louisville.
- Our firm’s success has allowed us to build substantial in-house resources, including a litigation team prepared to take your case to trial (if necessary).
- Our clients always come first. You can expect reliable communication, relentless dedication to your case, and the financial support your case requires.
Results and reputation are two important criteria when you’re looking for a Louisville delivery van wreck lawyer. In addition to our financial recoveries, our client testimonials show our strong reputation among those we’ve served:
- “Grateful is an understatement! The best law firm I’ve ever worked with! Punctual, professional, responsive, accurate, personable, committed. I recommend this firm to anyone who has gone through an injury. You will never be left behind. You will always know the status of your case! Thank you Isaacs and Isaacs! You restored my life!!!” – Erika A.
- “I am overly impressed with Isaacs & Isaacs service. I was completely overwhelmed and stressed with phone calls, letters and constant attempts to contact me after my wreck by insurance companies and their affiliates. I called Isaacs & Isaacs after seeing a billboard. They listened to my situation and told me exactly what to say with the next attempt to contact me for answers that I didn’t have… I did exactly what they said and they handled the rest.” – Jennifer R.
You don’t have to look any further for a lawyer. A Louisville delivery van accident lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is ready to help you today.
For a free legal consultation with a delivery van accidents lawyer serving Louisville, call 800-333-9999
Delivery Van Accident-Related Damages We Can Seek Compensation For
Our legal team will can help determine what your damages are once we accept your case. Know that a delivery van accident lawyer serving Louisville can seek compensation for any losses you experienced because of your accident, which may include: including:
- Pain and suffering: A collision with a delivery van may cause traumatic memories, physical pain from injuries, and even post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). A delivery van accident lawyer from our firm will seek fair compensation for these and other non-economic damages.
- Professional losses: If you lose income, earning power, bonuses, or other professional benefits because of your accident, we’ll seek appropriate coverage for those losses.
- Medical expenses: Medical and work-loss costs associated with motor vehicle accidents in Kentucky total over $1 billion per year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our team will identify your medical expenses and work to have liable parties cover those costs.
- Property damage: Any damage to your vehicle or other property may be recoverable.
Delivery vans can be heavy, especially when loaded with cargo. If the weight and force of a delivery van contributed to your loved one’s death, we can pursue a wrongful death case for you in Louisville. Recoverable damages in a fatal Louisville delivery van accident case may include:
- Some of the same damages as a non-fatal accident, such as healthcare costs, pain and suffering, and property damage
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of companionship, guidance, and the decedent’s value to their household
Damages are unique to each delivery van accident victim. Your Louisville delivery van accident attorney will carefully diagnose your losses, making sure we account for possible future damages you may suffer.
Louisville Delivery Van Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
How Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Will Complete Your Case
Our firm takes a comprehensive approach to cases like yours. We may need you to provide your account of events and any relevant documents or evidence you have, but we’ll handle the rest.
If you have been in a delivery van accident in Louisville, our lawyers can help by:
- Determining who is liable for your accident, whether it is a delivery van driver, the company that employs the driver, a vehicle manufacturer, a mechanic, or some combination of defendants
- Calculating the cost of your damages
- Gathering evidence that indicates the negligence of liable parties
- Documenting your damages with proof such as medical bills, past earning statements, images of your injuries, and expert testimony
- Negotiating a settlement
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
No two cases are exactly alike. We’re prepared to do everything your case requires, moving towards the goal of your financial recovery.
You will pay no upfront fee or coststo hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers. Don’t wait to contact us. Per Ky. Rev. Stat. § 304.39-230, we may have a brief window for filing your case, so there is no time to delay.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for Your Free Consultation
A delivery van accident lawyer serving Louisville can be an essential resource for you. Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs or another lawyer from our team will handle your case from start to finish. Focus on getting treatment, resting, and being with loved ones. We’ll fight for your financial recovery.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.