Various factors can cause truck accidents, including tire blowouts. Such accidents can result in significant amounts of damage and even fatalities. They can also leave you with expensive bills. Fortunately, you can recover compensation for your damages after a truck accident.
Let the Louisville blown-out tire truck accident attorneys at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers assist with your case. Our firm can help you seek the compensation you deserve while you focus on treating your injuries.
How Can a Louisville Blown-Out Tire Truck Accident Attorney Help Me?
Truck accidents may not be a simple matter. Sometimes one accident can have multiple victims with catastrophic damages. Trying to file a claim or lawsuit while recovering from injuries and scheduling car repairs can become overwhelming. Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs and our team of truck accident attorneys can deal with the legal processes while you care for your injuries.
The attorneys at our firm have over 400 years of combined legal experience. We can help you by:
- Investigating the collision
- Gathering evidence
- Maintaining records and receipts
- Determining the cause of the accident
- Proving liability
- Compiling your case
- Completing and filing paperwork according to Kentucky’s regulations
- Providing legal guidance and support
- Representing you in communication with other parties, their lawyers, and insurance adjusters
- Negotiating for fair compensation
- Representing you at trial, if necessary
For a free legal consultation with a blown-out tire truck accidents lawyer serving Louisville, call 800-333-9999
Previous Case Victories for Our Truck Accident Clients
Our firm has handled numerous cases resulting in favorable verdicts and settlements, including:
- $10 million after a semi-truck crossed the interstate center line and struck a vehicle head-on, resulting in death
- $5.525 million after a tanker truck rear-ended a passenger car, forcing it into the semi-truck in front
- $3.65 million after a semi-truck pulled out in front of a passenger car
The Louisville truck accident attorneys at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can compile evidence to build your case and fight for fair compensation for your injuries.
Louisville Blown-Out Tire Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
What Damages Can I Recover After a Louisville Blown-Out Tire Truck Accident?
Truck accident victims can recover a variety of economic and non-economic damages. Nevertheless, the compensation you receive depends on various factors of your case. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has recovered over $1 billion in compensation for our previous clients. Our blown-out tire truck accident attorneys can help you receive damages, such as:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Reduced ability to earn income
- Medical devices, such as a wheelchair
- Property damage
- Childcare costs, if your injuries prevent you from caring for your children
- Physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Diminished quality of life
- Wrongful death damages, such as burial and funeral expenses, loss of companionship and guidance, the deceased’s lost income, and the deceased’s medical bills
Click to contact our Louisville Truck Accident Lawyers today
What Is Kentucky’s Statute of Limitations for a Lawsuit after a Truck Accident?
A state’s statute of limitations provides the timeline in which you must file a lawsuit. Ky. Rev. Stat. § 304.39-230 generally allows two years from the accident date, your final PIP payment, or your loved one’s passing to file a lawsuit. Nevertheless, the exact timeline can vary depending on the details of your accident.
Evidence can go missing as time passes. Injuries may heal and witnesses might forget details about what happened. Therefore, it is important to get started with your case immediately to protect your right to compensation. Failure to submit your case within the required timeline can lead to the dismissal of your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Louisville Truck Accident Lawyer?
We have a contingency fee policy at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers. This means we don’t charge upfront costs or fees for our services. You will only pay attorney fees after we win or settle your case. We want to ease your burden, not pile on another bill as you seek recovery from your accident.
What Causes a Tire Blowout Accident?
There are many ways a truck tire can blow out, such as:
- Improper inflation
- Worn-out tires
- Failure to rotate tires
- Defective tires
- Cargo overload
- Using incorrect tires for the size and type of truck
- Bad brakes and braking practices
- Poor road infrastructure, such as potholes and uneven lanes
Furthermore, negligence by various parties can be to blame for the blow out, including:
- The truck driver
- The employer
- The maintenance company
- The truck manufacturer
Contact Our Louisville Truck Accident Attorneys for Help with Your Case
Truck accidents due to a blown-out tire can be a big deal. These accidents may cause vast amounts of damage and fatalities.
Let the truck accident attorneys at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers fight to get you the compensation you deserve. We know how complicated obtaining compensation can be. Let us guide you through the intricate legal process so you can recover from your accident. Contact our firm today for a free case review.
Call or text 800-333-9999 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form