If you or a loved one suffered a head, spinal, or other catastrophic injuries in Louisville, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can help. We will seek coverage for medical care and any other damages you suffered.
Our team will handle your case so that you don’t have to. Catastrophic injury cases can be long-term and high-stakes, and our firm has the experience you need on your side.
Reasons To Choose Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for Your Catastrophic Injury Case in Louisville
In most cases, catastrophic injury victims will find it difficult to handle a legal case. Whether you are the one with injuries or you’re trying to help a loved one, hiring an attorney could protect you from:
- Putting excessive stress on yourself
- Worsening existing injuries because you’re neglecting your recovery
- Losing a legal case due to inexperience, physical limitations, or psychological pressures
An attorney is a resource that you may want to embrace. But why hire an attorney from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, specifically?
Led by attorney Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs, our goal is always to win for our clients. We will identify the compensation you deserve for your losses, then pursue that financial recovery.
Our firm has recovered $2 billion in settlements and judgments for our clients. Our attorneys are experienced, responsive, empathetic, and available when you need them.
How We Help Catastrophic Injury Victims
Our attorneys and staff ensure that catastrophic injury victims don’t have to worry about any part of their legal case. Your injury, or caring for a loved one, is plenty of responsibility. We will take your lawsuit or insurance claim off of your hands.
Duties we handle in catastrophic injury cases include:
- Documenting your injury: We will work with your doctors, medical experts, and anyone else who can shed light on your injury. Your attorney will gather images of your injuries, doctors’ diagnoses, invoices for medical treatment, and experts’ projections of future care. We will provide a clear and comprehensive picture of your injuries.
- Gathering evidence of liability: Once we determine who is responsible for your catastrophic injury, we will pursue evidence of their liability. The types of evidence we obtain generally depend on the cause of the injury.
- Totaling your damages: Our firm will total the cost of your damages. This includes both economic losses, like lost income, and non-economic losses, like lost quality of life. The total cost of your present and future damages will guide us to a fair settlement figure.
- Overseeing settlement discussions: Liable parties may be motivated to settle, especially if evidence of their liability is convincing. We will represent you in settlement talks, discussing any worthwhile offers with you. Generally, we will only advise you to accept an offer if it covers your damages.
- Protecting your rights: Catastrophic injury victims may not recognize when others are trying to violate their rights. Having handled numerous cases, our attorneys can recognize threats to your rights—and to your case. We will provide complete protection from such threats.
Without a catastrophic injury lawyer to help with your case in Louisville, you may be vulnerable to manipulation, deception, and other threats. Should you accept an offer that does not pay you fairly, admit fault for your losses, or make other mistakes, there may be no way to rectify them.
Hiring our firm is one way to protect yourself from such mistakes. We’re ready to help.
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injury lawyer serving Louisville, call 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages in a Louisville Catastrophic Injury Case
Each catastrophic injury case is unique. We will only determine the value of your damages once we have:
- Spoke with you and your loved ones
- Gathered all relevant information
- Identified all of your current damages
- Projected future damages
We have checks for ensuring your final settlement target is accurate and covers all losses you could suffer in the future. Recoverable damages in your case may include:
Catastrophic injuries generally require significant medical care. You (or your loved one) may be hospitalized for a long period, need surgery, require in-home care, and experience other healthcare expenses.
Pain and Suffering
A catastrophic injury can cause severe pain and various types of suffering. Your pain and suffering may stem from:
- The pain of an injury
- Trauma from the event that caused your injury
- Lost quality of life
- Lost sleep
- Lost physical and cognitive abilities
Pain and suffering may be a significant portion of your damages.
Lost income, lost productivity, or the complete loss of a career are possible damages from a catastrophic injury. Even if you can recover from a catastrophic injury, you may never earn the same income, or work the same job that you did pre-injury. You should get fair compensation for these serious damages.
Catastrophic injuries can be deadly. If you lost a loved one, or a living loved one passes away, we will start a wrongful death action for you.
Louisville Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Am I Eligible To Bring a Catastrophic Injury Case in Louisville?
We can determine for certain whether you can bring a catastrophic injury case. If you or a loved one suffered a serious injury, and you did not cause that injury, then you may generally take legal action.
We will determine who is responsible for your damages. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers handles many catastrophic injury case types, including:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Defective drugs
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
We will assign you an attorney who has prior experience with your case type. Our firm aims to put you in the most favorable position possible, and that starts with the lawyer we assign to your case.
Can I Afford an Attorney?
Yes. Our lawyers work for contingency fees, which they only receive if they win your case. You pay no upfront fees or costs, period.
Click to contact our Louisville Personal Injury Lawyers today
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Our team is ready to review your case and answer your questions. You should be fully informed before hiring a Louisville catastrophic injury lawyer, and consultation allows you to obtain all necessary information.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation. Don’t wait, as there may be a strict time limit for filing your case.
Call or text 800-333-9999 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form