If you’re facing the reality of a catastrophic injury in Lexington, an attorney from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will seek compensation to help with your recovery.
A Lexington catastrophic injury lawyer from our team will handle your entire case. They will seek coverage for medical costs, lost income, property damage, pain and suffering, and any other losses you’ve suffered.
Examples of Catastrophic Injuries You May Suffer in Lexington
If you’re wondering whether your injury is catastrophic in nature, know that catastrophic injuries can include:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Severe burns
- Injuries that cause amputation
- Injuries that cause loss of vision or hearing
- Other serious injuries
The severity of your injury is relevant to your case. However, you may receive compensation for your losses even if your injury is not technically catastrophic in nature.
Types of Catastrophic Injury Cases Our Firm Handles
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has represented many clients, and we’ve seen that catastrophic injuries occur under many different circumstances. Some specific catastrophic case types that we handle are:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Medical errors
- Pedestrian accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Defective drugs
- Premises liability
We may handle other case types. If your catastrophic injury resulted from circumstances other than those listed, don’t hesitate to contact our firm. We may be able to help.
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injury lawyer serving Lexington, call 800-333-9999
Why Choose Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for Your Catastrophic Injury Case in Lexington?
Every catastrophic injury victim has unique motivations for hiring an attorney. You may hire our team because you feel unprepared to handle a legal case on your own. You may also want to protect yourself from making your injuries worse. Some other reasons you might hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for your case are:
We’ve Won for Many of Our Former Clients
Our case victories tell you how we’ve delivered for other clients. Many of these clients were suffering from catastrophic injuries when we represented them. Some of our notable victories include:
- $10 million for the victim of a serious truck accident (and their surviving loved ones)
- $6.475 million for a minor who suffered serious injuries in a bus accident
- $4 million for a client who suffered permanent harm because of a defective drug
- $2.7 million for multiple clients who suffered severe injuries in truck accidents
- $2.325 million for a client who suffered a serious brain injury, and other injuries, during a bus accident
Our team has fought hard to obtain many other substantial recoveries. Our clients come to Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers because they need a financial recovery. Our entire team works diligently to meet their expectations.
A Lexington catastrophic injury lawyer from our firm will pursue the settlement or judgment that you deserve. If you are seeking compensation for a loved one who is incapacitated by a catastrophic injury, we are able to assist you.
You Can Bank on Top-Notch Client Service
Much of what separates one law firm from another is customer service. Our attorneys and support staff make a concerted effort to:
- Make sure clients know where their case stands: We communicate proactively with clients like you. When circumstances in your case change, we will let you know right away. You won’t have to contact us to find out where your case stands.
- Remain available at all times: Whether you want to come into our offices, speak to your attorney over the phone, or send us a quick email, we are always available to address your questions and concerns.
- Accommodate any unique requests that you have: Some clients want to be heavily involved in their case. Others would like us to only alert them of major updates in the case. If you have any special requests for us, we will listen and do our best to accommodate you.
When reviewing our client testimonials, you will notice that many former clients praise our attention to client service:
- “I was in a bad accident a couple of years ago where I was T-boned out of nowhere. My attorney [from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers] explained everything to me all along the way. He was responsive to all my calls and really helped keep me calm during the process so that I could focus on getting better. I would not hesitate to call them again.” – Karen Engle, former client
- “It is hard to put into words how I feel about my own personal litigation team [from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers]! They go above and beyond to take care of me! I cannot thank them enough for what they have done for my family! If you want a team that will treat you like family, call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today!!” – Joy Short, former client
Catastrophic injury cases are especially sensitive, and you deserve nothing but empathetic, attentive legal representation.
Lexington Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages in a Lexington Catastrophic Injury Case
You or your loved one may deserve compensation for:
- The cost of all medical care for your catastrophic injury
- Rehabilitation-related expenses
- Lost income
- Lost earning power, if the person with the catastrophic injury can ever return to work
- Pain and suffering
- Psychological counseling, medication, therapy, and other treatments for injury-related trauma
- Property damage, if this applies in your circumstances
Calculating damages is a difficult part of any case, and it’s essential that the calculation be correct. Our firm has various checks and balances to ensure that we cover all of your recoverable damages.
Our Team Will Lead Every Step of Your Case
Once you hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, you can remove your case from your list of concerns. We will handle every step of the legal or claims process and will inform you if there is anything you need to know or do.
We’ll handle it all, including:
- Case investigation
- Collection and preservation of evidence
- Witness interviews
- Communication with defendants in your case
- Settlement negotiations
- The trial, if one is necessary
- Defense of your rights
We know what it takes to win catastrophic injury cases. You can entrust your case to our team.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Call us with no cost or obligations. We will answer your questions and explain how to retain a Lexington catastrophic injury lawyer from our firm.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.