If you or your loved one suffered a catastrophic injury, then liable parties in Hopkinsville may cover your treatment, lost income, and other damages. A Hopkinsville catastrophic injury lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can fight for you—just focus on your recovery.
We will provide an attorney with experience handling catastrophic injury lawyers. This may provide guidance and assurance that you would not otherwise have.
Should I Hire a Lawyer for a Catastrophic Injury Case?
We generally advise that you hire a lawyer for a catastrophic injury case, including one in Hopkinsville. Because of the serious injuries in question, a catastrophic injury case may:
- Warrant a significant settlement or judgment—meaning that the cost of losing your case could be greater than most
- Involve lots of complicated medical terminology, which can be overwhelming to those who have not handled complex medical cases before
- Put significant stress on those who try to handle the case
You or a loved one have suffered a catastrophic injury. Whether you’re undergoing treatment or helping an injured loved one, you likely have plenty to worry about already. By hiring Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers to lead your case, you can avoid taking on additional stress.
What Does Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Offer Me?
Our team has recovered $1 billion in settlement for our clients. In other words, you know that we can recover the compensation that you deserve. Though we never guarantee a case outcome, this track record of success may be reassuring for you.
As our client, you will:
- Receive the complete financial support of our firm—you won’t have to pay out of pocket for any case-related costs or fees
- Have an attorney to protect your rights, ensuring that other attorneys, insurance companies, or defendants don’t undermine your case
- Be able to reach our team whenever you need us, through the communication form that you prefer
- Know that Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is fighting for the financial recovery that you deserve
We understand that those dealing with a catastrophic injury have little time for their case. Don’t worry, we will handle every step of the legal process for you.
Client Testimonials for Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
When you hire any law firm, you deserve to know that they will treat you right. Our former clients provide accounts of their own experiences, which you may use as a baseline expectation for your own case:
- “The staff is amazing! They listen to all of my concerns, no matter how small. They are quick to return emails and calls. They are very sensitive to how I feel and to my injuries. They follow up on my appointments and check in with me regularly to make sure I am doing well. They also followed my daughter’s progress and injuries. They made sure she was taken care of as well.”– Christina Dailey, former client
- “Good, professional, understanding people. This is the second time they have represented me due to injuries from a car accident. I feel like they genuinely have care and concern for their clients. They really work hard to make sure you get justice for your pain and loss. I would highly recommend this law firm.” – Delma Letcher, former client
A catastrophic injury lawyer serving Hopkinsville should make you and your case a priority. With Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers handling your case, rest assured that your case will be our focus.
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injury lawyer serving Hopkinsville, call 800-333-9999
Duties We Will Complete During Your Catastrophic Injury Case
Expect a personalized approach to your case. We will tailor our legal strategy to your unique situation. However, we generally handle a variety of responsibilities for every client, including:
We generally start a case with an investigation. After speaking with you, our attorneys and investigators may:
- Visit the scene of your catastrophic injury (circumstances permitting)
- Collect witness accounts
- Gather any useful evidence, like video footage, police reports, a reconstruction of your accident, and photographs
- Determine liability for your injuries and losses
- Preserve all evidence for negotiations or trial
We may even need to work with the defendants in your case. In a truck accident case, as one example, a liable trucking company may possess valuable evidence. We can obtain such evidence, whether those parties volunteer it or if we must take legal action.
Documentation of Your Damages
We will document your damages as quickly as possible. Urgency is essential, as some evidence may become less useful over time. We will seek documentation such as:
- Doctors’ evaluations of your injuries
- Medical images of your injuries
- Proof that you’re unable to work
- Proof of past earnings, which show how much income you’re losing while injured
- Bills for medical care, which show the cost of injury-related healthcare
- Evaluations of your trauma by mental health professionals
- Bills for therapy, medications, and other treatments for your pain and suffering
We can never have enough documentation of a victim’s losses. We will work to gather all available documentation of your damages.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has negotiated many sizable recoveries for clients. Our attorneys will exhaust settlement discussions with liable parties. We may resolve your case without having to go to court, or without filing a lawsuit.
A trial is sometimes necessary in catastrophic injury cases, but not usually. If a trial becomes the best option for your case in Hopkinsville, we will present your case to a jury. We never shy away from a court case, especially when our client needs coverage for catastrophic damages.
Hopkinsville Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
We’ll Fight for a Full Financial Recovery—Here’s What You Might Get
Each catastrophic injury victim suffers in their own way. Our team will investigate your damages, determining if you deserve compensation for:
- Medical care
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Medical equipment
- A vehicle that accommodates the disabled
- Any other damages you’ve experienced
These are common damages in catastrophic injury cases. We’ll value your losses and then pursue settlement discussions.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation
You should not wait to start your case, and your first step may be hiring our firm. Per Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.140(1), certain cases in Kentucky have a one-year filing deadline. A Hopkinsville catastrophic injury lawyer from our firm will work quickly to file your case.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today to complete your free consultation.