Residents of Johnson County know Attorney Darryl Isaacs as “the Hammer.” Since he began serving Hoosiers in 1993, Daryl and his team have recovered more than $1 billion in compensation for our clients. We manage all types of cases, from straightforward claims to complex lawsuits.
When you entrust your case to a Greenwood truck accident lawyer, you’ll have a legal team working hard to recover all the damages you’re entitled to. We encourage you to consult Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers. We’re ready to start championing your rights today.
What to Expect During Your Free Case Review
The idea of participating in a free case review may seem intimidating. However, it’s simply a conversation to learn about partnering with our team. During our discussion, we encourage you to share the details of your truck accident with us.
You can also get the answers to these questions:
- How long will it take to resolve my case?
- How much compensation can I seek?
- What are the benefits of partnering with a lawyer?
- What are some laws surrounding my case?
We urge you to consider prompt legal action, because, under Indiana’s statute of limitations, you don’t have long to act. You generally have two years to file an injury lawsuit, per I.C. § 34-11-2-4. By filing your lawsuit within this period, you give yourself the opportunity to recover damages.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Greenwood, call 800-333-9999
Financial Recovery Could Cover the Full Scope of Your Losses
Some types of compensation you can recover include:
- Medical treatment costs, both now and in the future
- Loss of income and other employment-related services
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage expenses
- Disability, in cases such as paralysis or cognitive processing issues
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Funeral and burial fees
How Much does It Cost to Hire an Injury Lawyer?
Isaacs & Isaacs Injury Lawyers operates on a contingency-fee-basis. We finance each of your case’s obligations, including its consulting costs. Additionally, you don’t pay any upfront fees or costs to partner with us.
We do this to limit your financial risk when partnering with us. Furthermore, we don’t want you to forsake legal aid because of your finances. You can learn everything about our payment plan during your free case review. We pride ourselves on transparency.
Greenwood Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
We Will Manage Everything About the Claims Process for You
To get back on your feet, you may require long-term medical treatment. Unfortunately, you may also face an additional burden: a protracted and challenging battle with the insurance company.
You can trust our team to:
- Calculate your past, present, and future losses
- Send a demand letter to the liable insurance provider
- Negotiate for what you need
- Follow all applicable deadlines
- Review the liable insurance policy
We provide tailor-made services designed to meet your needs. Based on your situation, we may offer additional services than those listed here.
We Will Counteract Bad Faith Insurance Practices
After filing your insurance claim, the insurer may refuse to acknowledge it. It might even deny your claim, even if you supplied all the necessary information. This is where our team can help.
We will hold the insurance company to its word and fight for everything you’re owed. If we can’t negotiate a fair settlement, then we will file a lawsuit. You can trust us to take care of everything litigation entails, as well.
Why Partner with Our Greenwood Truck Accident Team?
Reasons to consider partnering with our Indiana law firm include:
We’ve Secured Multi-Million-Dollar Outcomes
We’re no stranger to truck accident cases. We’ve secured millions for truck accident claimants, securing these results:
- $10 million
- $3.65 million
- $2.5 million
- $1.3 million
- $1.2 million
There’s a reason why we have so many five-star reviews on Google. We do everything possible to recoup what our clients need.
We’ll Treat Your Case with the Sensitivity It Deserves
In the aftermath of a truck accident, you might be feeling anxious or depressed. You could even be grieving the loss of a close loved one. Instead of wading through the complex legal process, your truck accident lawyer can pursue what you deserve.
To alleviate your emotional burdens, we’re committed to:
- Interviewing witnesses to the accident
- Gathering the evidence you need to support your case
- Proving negligence
- Calculating your losses, including your projected losses
Our team will focus on your legal obligations. All you have to focus on is moving forward.
We Have a Network of Legal Resources
When you partner with our team, you get access to resources that unrepresented claimants don’t. Some of these resources include:
- Our network of consultants. To prove your case’s elements, we may work with accident reconstruction specialists, healthcare professionals, and economists. We pay for your case’s consulting fees.
- Our years of experience. During our 30+ years of experience, we’ve seen our fair share of tough cases. Yet, we rarely encounter one we can’t handle. With our experience comes insight into the legal process, a familiarity with the local court system, and relationships with other legal professionals.
- Our car accident checklist. Unsure of what to do after your collision? No problem. We have an online checklist to keep your case on track in your accident’s aftermath. Some considerations includeseeking medical attention and filing an accident report.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Clients Have Shared Amazing Feedback with Our Legal Team
After resolving their cases, some clients have shared this feedback with us:
- “It was a pleasure to have the Isaacs & Isaacs team to help me after being hit by a truck as I was walking to the market. They went above and beyond to help with all I went through!”
- “They walked me through the process and kept in constant communication. I always knew where my case was at, and what was going to happen next. I would recommend them to anyone who has to go through a situation like mine.”
- “I decided to hire Isaacs and Isaacs law firm back in 2014 from an accident I was in at work when the vehicle I was driving was hit by a speeding dump truck that ran the red light. I contacted them a few months after the accident and they took my case and started working on it immediately.”
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers to Learn More
Our team’s ready to get started on your case today. After listening to your story, we can start pursuing the compensation you need. To connect with our Greenwood injury team, dial 1-800-800-8888.