Why Do I Need the Help of a Lawyer?
Insurance companies will often go to any length to pay the bare minimum or nothing at all. They will frequently seek ways to assign as much responsibility for the crash as feasible to the riders on motorcycles.
Otherwise, depending on the circumstances, they may appear eager to complete the settlement procedure as quickly as possible, giving the impression that they genuinely care.
However, you should be aware that this is a frequent ruse to get you to accept a quick offer that is far less than what you deserve and require.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Frankfort-KY, call 800-333-9999
What Our Team Can Do for You
With the help of an experienced Frankfort lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, you can rest easy knowing that someone is 100% on your side.
We’re willing to take the necessary actions so that you can have maximum compensation, such as:
- Handle all the complexities of your claim, providing you with the peace of mind you need to concentrate solely on getting better
- Negotiate with shrewd insurers that can be highly persuasive when it comes to lowering compensation
- Ensure that you are receiving proper medical care thanks to our familiarity with personal injury
- Examine your situation and present you with the solutions available to you
- Give you appropriate legal representation and acquire the evidence you need to win your case if the legal processes are proceeding towards a court action
- Avoid any delays and get you compensated as soon as feasible using our experience handling similar cases to yours
Frankfort-KY Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Why Should I Trust a Personal Injury Lawyer?
You might be thinking, “How can I trust a personal injury lawyer, who is technically a stranger, to handle my case and ensure that I’m adequately compensated?” When you win, we win too.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means you won’t have to pay us anything unless your case is won. Many personal injury lawyers use this fee arrangement because they know how hard it is to handle a sudden financial burden following an accident.
You’ll pay a certain percentage of your total compensation to us once we win your case. We try to maximize the settlement amount so you can be properly compensated for your damages. You can trust us to handle your case because your victory is also beneficial to us.
Following a motorbike accident, the victim should receive compensation or damages intended to make them whole again.
Through negotiations or litigation against an insurance company or the at-fault party, the attorneys from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers may be able to assist you in getting compensation for the following:
- Out of pocket expenses, which may include medicines, transportation, medical or domestic helpers, wheelchairs, and more
- Loss of wages and earning potential
- Medical bills (past and future), including doctor’s appointments, surgeries, rehabilitation, hospitalizations, and any other medical treatment that you may require
- Suffering from both physical and mental pain
- Disability, paralysis, or disfigurement
- Loss of consortium/companionship caused by wrongful death
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Motorcycle Accidents Are Riskier
In the event of a collision, motorcycle riders are not protected by the enclosed compartment of a vehicle. Furthermore, the biker may be hurt twice. For instance, their body could collide with vehicles, ground, and other objects. A motorcycle may also be hit by a car and pushed over, dragging the rider along the pavement.
The Law Regarding Wearing a Helmet in Kentucky
In Kentucky, there is no single and universal motorcycle helmet law. Instead, certain types of riders are required to wear a DOT-approved helmet, including:
- Any rider or passenger on a motorcycle who is under the age of 21
- Anyone who has had a motorcycle operator’s license for less than a year
- Anyone who only owns a motorcycle instruction permit
Any motorbike rider in Kentucky who does not fall into one of these three categories is not obliged to wear a helmet.
If you’re involved in a motorcycle accident without wearing a helmet and aren’t required to do so, you still have a high chance of establishing a solid case.
Insurance companies and the at-fault party may try to blame you for the accident in part or entirely because you were not wearing a helmet. However, our Frankfort motorcycle accident lawyers can help you understand your legal rights and duty, so you aren’t taken advantage of.
We Encourage You to Act Fast
There’s a statute of limitations regulating the time limit for filing personal injury lawsuits in Kentucky. You have one year from the date of the accident to seek compensation. We strongly advise you to act quickly.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is a well-established law firm with a combined legal experience of over 400 years. We have recovered $1 billion in settlements for our clients. We do not charge upfront fees or costs to get started.
Call us to schedule a free consultation. You can start by telling us your story, and we’ll attentively listen before deciding if you have a ground to file a case.