If you were injured in a car accident, a Frankfurt car accident lawyer could champion your rights. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has recovered more than $1 billion since we first started serving injured people nearly 30 years ago.
Whether your collision was caused by a negligent driver, manufacturer, or government agency, we’re ready to break ground on your case today. Financial recovery could account for your past and future medical bills, lost income, and other related losses.
What Compensation Could I Recover Through a Claim or Lawsuit?
With a Frankfurt car accident lawyer, you have a trusted legal advocate. We understand that even seemingly minor car accidents can generate thousands of dollars in damages.
Compensation could include:
Your Economic Losses
Monetary losses include any financial damages you incurred because of the accident. Examples include:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages from missed time at work
- Vehicle damage costs
- Funeral expenses (if you lost a loved one)
- Transportation costs
- Childcare services
- Mental health services
These are only a handful of damages you can recover through legal action.
Your Non-Economic Losses
Your non-economic damages include losses that do not have direct financial costs. Examples include:
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Mental anguish, such as depression and anxiety
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Scarring, disfigurement, and disability
You deserve compensation for your injuries. The team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will do everything possible to resolve your case.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Frankfort-KY, call 800-333-9999
Why Choose Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers?
Here are some reasons to consider partnering with our Kentucky injury law firm:
We don’t Charge Anything Upfront for Our Help
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is ready to spring into action today. If we’re a good fit, we will manage your case on a contingency-fee-basis. For you, this means:
- We will finance each of your case’s obligations. Filing fees and consulting costs can get expensive. You shouldn’t have to pay for these services out of pocket. So, we will.
- We only charge our attorney’s fees and costs if your case succeeds. We’re very confident in our legal abilities. So, we’ll make you a deal: we won’t charge you anything if your case doesn’t succeed. We want to minimize your financial risk when partnering with us.
We Will Manage All Communications with the Insurance Company
Insurance companies want to make money by selling policies. When they pay claims, that cuts into their profit margins. So, after filing your claim, you might find yourself dealing with an uncooperative insurance agency.
With our team on your side, you don’t have to deal with an aggressive claims adjuster. We will manage everything your insurance claim requires – including answering all emails, text messages, and phone calls. When the insurance company calls you, tell it to talk to us instead.
We’ve Secured Multi-Million-Dollar Settlements for Our Clients
Take a look at some of our case results:
- $10 million for a fatal motor vehicle accident
- $2.52 million for a serious rear-end collision
- $1.25 million for a collision involving a UPS truck
These are just some of the positive outcomes we’ve secured for our clients.
Our Clients Share Their Satisfaction with Us
We’re thrilled when previous clients share their feedback with us. Here are some things our previous clients have shared. We have not included their names out of respect for their privacy:
- “When I realized that I needed a lawyer after my accident I immediately call[ed] Isaacs and Isaacs because I tried to handle it myself and their insurance wasn’t going to cover my injuries. After I got a hold [of] Isaacs and Isaacs there was no problem. They took over and my case was settled in no time. If you ever need an attorney call Isaacs and Isaacs.”
- “I was in an automobile accident at the first of the year. I had never had an accident and didn’t know what to do. I contacted Isaacs & Isaacs, my attorney and his assistant Lorena went right to work and helped me through the process. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. They gathered up all my bills and negotiated with the other driver’s insurance company for me. They kept me informed as the process went along and got what I feel was a fair settlement!”
- “Everyone in that law office was an absolute pleasure to work with. Isaacs and Isaacs made our accident a lot less stressful and really put in the effort to take care of us in our time of need. Thank you! Highly recommended!!”
Frankfort-KY Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
We Advocate for Car Accident Claimants Who Have Suffered These Injuries
We’ve served car accident claimants who have endured these conditions:
- Cuts and bruises
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Soft-tissue injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Brain injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Spinal cord injuries
Do I Need Immediate Medical Attention?
Seeking immediate medical attention is a good decision because:
- It can ensure that you get the treatment and diagnosis you need. Don’t worry about medical expenses because you can acquire compensation through your claim or lawsuit.
- It can also help benefit your claim. If you do not get medical attention immediately, an insurance company (or opposing lawyer) may argue that you were not injured after the accident. They might suggest that you’re exaggerating your circumstance, looking for money you don’t deserve. In car accident cases, documenting all medical treatment and evaluations can be crucial to proving liability.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will navigate the legal process on your behalf. Yet, to build the strongest case possible, if you are hurt in a wreck we urge you to seek medical care as soon as possible.
Consult with Our Frankfort Car Accident Team Today
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is here to assist with your collision case. Our team has more than 400 years of combined legal experience.
Our team knows how to deal with large insurance companies and pursue due compensation. If your case is potentially going to trial, you can practice in our mock courtroom.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers also has Spanish-speaking team members available to help you. So, if you would rather discuss these complicated matters in Spanish, we’re happy to accommodate you.