A brain hemorrhage is a serious condition and can cause lasting complications, health issues, and death. If someone else’s reckless behavior resulted in your accident, you deserve compensation.
A Fort Thomas brain hemorrhage lawyer can help. Fighting for compensation on your own can be difficult. Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs and his team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers are standing by to represent you in this challenging time.
How a Brain Hemorrhage Lawyer Can Help
Protect your rights while pursuing your personal injury lawsuit by working with a personal injury attorney. Our legal team fights for clients’ best interests and can help with the following:
- Private investigation and evidence collection: We can investigate to uncover the facts behind your injuries. We can use this investigation and other evidence available to prepare a solid case.
- Case updates: Our attorneys communicate with you throughout the journey, giving updates.
- Negotiation and communication: We can deal with the other parties and insurers, acting as a liaison to protect your legal rights.
- Legal representation: Our legal team handles all legal procedures, allowing you to get medical treatment and concentrate on recovery.
For a free legal consultation with a brain hemorrhage lawyer serving Fort Thomas, call 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages in a Brain Hemorrhage Case
Brain hemorrhage accident victims may be eligible to recover different types of compensatory damages, including:
Economic damages cover your direct expenses following a brain hemorrhage incident. You may be entitled to receive a settlement for the following:
- Medical expenses: This is a settlement for the costs incurred during treatment. Compensatory damages may include therapy, hospital, and physician costs.
- Lost wages: A brain hemorrhage could prevent you from working. Our attorneys can review the days you could not work due to the injury to demand reimbursement for your lost income.
- Lost earning capacity: If you suffer a permanent disability due to a brain hemorrhage, you may never work again or be forced to change careers. A traumatic brain injury attorney can use this to argue for compensation.
These depend on how the brain hemorrhage incident impacted your life and may include the following:
- Pain and suffering: A brain hemorrhage can be debilitating, leading to immediate and long-term pain. We evaluate the severity of the physical trauma you endured following the incident to fight for fair compensation.
- Emotional anguish: Besides physical pain, you may struggle with long-term psychological and emotional challenges. Damages may include post-traumatic stress disorder (PSTD), depression, and anxiety.
- Loss of consortium: You may have lost physical intimacy and matrimonial services following your brain hemorrhage. This applies if the injuries impact your relationship with your partner.
- Loss of enjoyment of life: A brain hemorrhage can leave you unable to participate in activities you previously enjoyed. These may include running, biking, and other hobbies. You may seek settlement for the loss.
Fort Thomas Brain Hemorrhage Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
How Much Does a Brain Hemorrhage Lawyer Cost?
A contingency is an arrangement whereby you don’t pay until we win or settle your case. That means there is no risk to working with Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers. We don’t charge clients any upfront costs or fees, ensuring you have access to legal representation when you need it.
Statutes of Limitations for Traumatic Brain Injury Lawsuits
When filing a lawsuit, you must know the deadline to avoid case dismissal. According to Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.140(1), the plaintiff should file a general personal injury lawsuit within one year after the incident. For car accident cases, Ky. Rev. Stat. § 304.39-230 gives you two years to file.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What to Do After a Brain Hemorrhage Injury
If you or your loved one suffered a brain hemorrhage in Fort Thomas, consider these steps to protect your rights to seek compensation:
Keep Up with Medical Care
Brain hemorrhage treatment can be extensive, and you may soon accumulate substantial medical bills. Your health is of the utmost importance. Follow the treatment plan your doctor provides. While the costs may be high, we can use your medical records and testimony from your healthcare provider to fight for compensation.
Understand Your Long-term Treatment Needs
Brain hemorrhage victims may require ongoing treatment to get back on their feet. Talk to your healthcare provider to understand your situation and whether you need long-term medical care.
This helps to prove your damages when pursuing your claim. Our lawyers can review your future medical needs and factor this in when demanding a settlement.
Document Non-Financial Damages
You may face multiple challenges when recovering from a brain hemorrhage. Emotional stress, loss of companionship, and pain and suffering may take a toll on you, impacting your life quality.
As you recover, keep a journal describing your discomfort and interaction with your loved ones. A lawyer can review your recovery journey and the pain and suffering you endured to seek compensation based on your experience.
Protect Your Legal Rights
Filing a claim or lawsuit following a brain hemorrhage can help you recover damages. If you intend to pursue a case, your first step should be to consult an attorney.
Our brain hemorrhage lawyers can review your case and guide you on the best legal path to follow. We’ll handle all interactions with the other parties and protect you against rights violations.
Determining Liability in a Personal Injury Case
To receive a settlement, the plaintiff must prove liability in a brain hemorrhage case. This is based on elements such as:
- Duty of care: Show the accused had an obligation to exercise caution and prevent injuries.
- Breach of duty: Prove the defendant breached their obligation carelessly or intentionally.
- Injuries: The defendant’s duty breach led to your brain hemorrhage.
- Damages: Compensable damages are losses you’ve faced, such as medical bills and pain and suffering following the incident.
Contact a Brain Hemorrhage Attorney
If you suffered a brain hemorrhage injury in an accident, you could pursue recoverable damages to rebuild your life. Work with a Fort Thomas brain hemorrhage lawyer for legal representation. Give Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers a call for a free case review.