A catastrophic injury in Fort Thomas may entitle you to compensation for medical care, pain and suffering, lost income, and other damages. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can lead your case for awards, you just worry about getting better.
A catastrophic injury lawyer serving Fort Thomas from our firm will use their experience and legal knowledge as they fight for a positive outcome.
What Losses Can I Get Compensation for as a Catastrophic Injury Victim?
Those who suffer catastrophic injuries may deserve a significant financial recovery. Whether you are the one with the injury or you’re helping an injured loved one, we’ll make sure to account for every damage in your case.
The general consequences of a catastrophic injury may include:
- Severe pain
- Loss of physical abilities
- Changes in personality and cognitive function
- Loss of independence
- Loss of your ability to work
- Significant financial hardship
These outcomes translate into specific damages, which may include:
Pain and Suffering
Catastrophic injuries can be psychologically and emotionally devastating. In addition to pain caused by the injuries you’ve suffered, your pain and suffering may include:
- Depression that arises because of a sudden, catastrophic change in your physical condition and quality of life
- Emotional anguish
- Loss of physical or cognitive abilities
- Lost quality of life
- Inability to sleep
- Other hardship that occurs because of your catastrophic injury
We see victims experience pain and suffering in every catastrophic injury case that we handle. Our team will determine the monetary cost of your pain and suffering. We’ll also seek compensation for any medications, counseling, or other treatments you need for your pain and suffering.
The cost of healthcare for a catastrophic injury can be far more than the typical victim in Fort Thomas can afford. Per the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation, a spinal cord injury can cost more than $1 million in the first year alone.
We’ll fight for coverage of all of your medical care, including:
- Emergency care
- Individual doctors’ visits, including those with specialists
- Medical equipment
- Alterations to your home and vehicle to accommodate disabilities
We’ll work with your physicians to project the cost of your future care. You or your loved one may need lifelong care. We’ll keep this in mind when valuing the cost of your medical treatment.
Being unable to work can cause a ripple effect of negative consequences. Losing your salary may put you and your loved ones under great financial strain. The loss of work-related benefits may be similarly difficult. Being unable to work may also cause psychological harm, as you may be robbed of the fulfillment your career provided.
Such losses may all be recoverable. If you experience other losses—like property damage or a wrongful death—we will fight for appropriate compensation.
A Fort Thomas catastrophic injury lawyer from our team will approach your case without making any assumptions. This way, they’ll make sure to include all of your damages in any financial recovery that you receive.
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injury lawyer serving Fort Thomas, call 800-333-9999
Why Do Catastrophic Injury Victims in Fort Thomas Hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers?
A catastrophic injury is taxing in every conceivable way. Facing financial difficulties, emotional anguish, and a startling new reality, many victims turn to Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for help.
You may choose to hire us because of:
Our Impressive Track Record in Major Cases
Catastrophic injury victims must choose wisely when hiring a lawyer. There is simply too much compensation on the line to get it wrong. Our clients know that we’ve performed effectively when the stakes are high—our case victories prove it. Our lawyers have recovered over $2 billion for our clients, including:
- $10 million in a fatal catastrophic injury case. This recovery indicated the great loss that the victim’s family had suffered.
- $6.475 million for a small child who suffered catastrophic injuries because of a bus accident.
- $4 million for a victim with permanent heart damage from a defective drug to cover her various damages.
When clients need compensation the most, we work hard to deliver for them.
Our Client Testimonials
When former clients speak highly of our firm, it gives you a glimpse into how you’ll be treated as a client:
- “I am overly impressed with Isaacs & Isaacs service. I was completely overwhelmed and stressed with phone calls, letters and constant attempts to contact me after my wreck by insurance companies and their affiliates. I called Isaacs & Isaacs after seeing a billboard. They listened to my situation and told me exactly what to say… I did exactly what they said and they handled the rest.” – Jennifer Russell, former client
- “Darryl’s team worked diligently on my case and returned a very fair settlement for my injuries. Both he and the attending lawyer were responsive to my questions and did a fantastic job of keeping me posted on their progress. They were very professional and made my life much easier while I focused on healing.” – Dan Kohler, former client
These are not one-off reviews. They reflect the approach we take to every single case we handle.
Our Promise To Provide Excellent Client Service
Our clients alwayscome first. We work hard to win your case, and we want you to be comfortable the entire way. Expect clear, prompt communication throughout your case. If you ever need your attorney, they will be a phone call, text message, or email away.
Fort Thomas Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Leave Your Entire Catastrophic Injury Case to Us
You won’t have to worry about a single aspect of your catastrophic injury case. The team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has got this.
- Determine liability for your catastrophic injuries
- Identify and value all of your damages
- Compose and file your claim or lawsuit
- Negotiate with liable parties, insurance companies, and other attorneys (as your case requires)
- Go to trial for you, if circumstances require us to
Most importantly, we’ll protect your rights throughout the legal process.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today To Start Your Case
You will pay no upfront costs or fees to hire our firm. We only receive a fee should we win your case. Hiring a Fort Thomas catastrophic injury lawyer from our firm comes with zerofinancial risk.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation. Starting your case is only one call away.