If you or someone you love was injured in a collision with an automated car, our Evansville self-driving car accident lawyer can fight for fair compensation. A settlement or verdict can help you access medical treatment and put your life back in order. Our law firm will take on all the details of building your case and of determining its financial value.
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we can compile your car accident report, medical records, and other evidence that can help us hold a liable party responsible. We fight hard to help you recover from the financial consequences of your accident. This way, you can focus on your physical recovery.
Determining Liability in Self-Driving Car Accident Cases
Self-driving car accident cases are usually more complicated than those involving traditional cars. For example, assigning liability can get tricky.
Our legal team can consult experts in the industry to help determine whose negligence led to the accident. We may discover that driver error, a defective self-driving car, or both led to your accident. Multiple parties may be liable, including a driver or a manufacturer. We can get to the bottom of what happened to help you hold the liable parties accountable.
When we identify the liable parties, we can demonstrate that their negligence led to your losses. This allows us to make a case for fair compensation. Whether the driver of the automated car or a manufacturer caused or contributed to the accident, we will work to illustrate the following:
- Another party owed you a duty of care to keep you reasonably safe on the road.
- They breached their duty of care in some way.
- Their breach of duty caused or contributed to your accident.
- You suffered injuries and other losses due to the collision.
For a free legal consultation with a self-driving car accidents lawyer serving Evansville, call 800-333-9999
We Fight for Fair Compensation for Your Evansville Self-Driving Car Accident
Economic damages after a car accident can be hard to assess on your own. When our car accident lawyer calculates your damages, we ensure no valid expenses or losses are overlooked.
Recoverable damages can include:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future losses of income
- In-home medical and domestic aide
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
We never tax you or your family with evidence collection. Instead, we collect the records, bills, receipts, and estimates that establish the cost of your economic damages. We can also help you meet any deadlines that apply to your case.
We Will File Your Car Accident Lawsuit on Time
Many car accident cases are resolved with an out-of-court settlement. Regardless, we are prepared to take legal action to pursue fair compensation. When you seek compensation via a lawsuit, you have a limited time to do so.
According to IC § 34-11-2-4, in Indiana, you generally have:
- Two years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit
- Two years from the date of a loved one’s demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit
When our law firm represents you, you do not have to worry about compliance. With sufficient notice from you, we make sure your case is filed within the allotted time. We also make sure you can get started right away because we do not charge any upfront fees or costs, which can help you avoid a costly delay.
Evansville Self-Driving Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Why You Can Rely on Our Self-Driving Car Accident Lawyer
Determining the cause of a collision with a self-driving car is a complex undertaking. On your own, it can be hard to prove the car, its driver, or both were responsible for causing the accident. When we take on your case, we consult mechanical and computer experts as needed.
Our car accident lawyer serving clients in Evansville can also:
- Canvass the accident scene
- Locate and interview witnesses
- Assess the value of your case
- Compose a robust evidence file
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we also handle the settlement negotiation process on your behalf. We will represent you in court if your case cannot be resolved with a fair and appropriate financial settlement.
See Why Others Recommend Our Personal Injury Law Firm
With more than 400 years of combined legal experience, our law firm has recovered $1 billion in settlements for our clients. When they leave online reviews about us, our previous clients say the following:
- Tyesha Crayton: “I had a HORRIBLE accident…From the moment I called Issacs and Issacs, they worked tirelessly to help me…From making sure our needs were being met to making sure they stayed in contact with you about your case, everything was handled…I would scream recommendations to this place from any rooftop.”
- Jennifer Russell: “I was completely overwhelmed and stressed with phone calls, letters, and constant attempts to contact me after my wreck by insurance companies…I did exactly what they said, and they handled the rest…Thank you and thank you to everyone that helped handle my case.”
Hear from more clients by visiting our case victories page. You will also see that our commitment to our clients includes our contingency fee representation which means you pay no fees unless we win or settle your case.
A Review of Your Case Is Always Free
Were you or someone you love involved in a self-driving car accident in Evansville? Our self-driving car accident lawyer will help you build a strong case for the financial compensation you are entitled to receive. We will conduct a thorough investigation into your case, prove its cause, and negotiate on your behalf.
Contact our case review team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers to learn more about your compensation options today.