Suffering harm due to negligence can be a real pain in the neck–literally. Neck injuries can range from whiplash to paralysis, and each of these injuries comes with its own complications. If another party’s negligence hurt you, our team can seek compensation for your losses.
A neck injury lawyer serving Elsmere from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can advocate for you. While you get medical care, we’ll gather evidence, negotiate with the insurer, and manage all other legal matters. Attorney Darryl “the Hammer” Isaacs and his team can represent you today.
How Our Neck Injury Team Serving Elsmere Can Build Your Case
When our team takes your personal injury case, our primary goal is to recover compensation for your losses. We will:
- Determine a suitable course of legal action for your circumstances
- Identify all liable parties
- Gather evidence to strengthen your claim
- Interview the eyewitnesses present at the accident scene and record their statements
- File an insurance claim on your behalf
- Establish your losses and their costs
- Provide regular updates on your case’s progression
- Bring in medical providers and accident reconstruction experts to testify
- Represent you in a trial, if necessary
For a free legal consultation with a neck injury lawyer serving Elsmere, call 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages in Your Elsmere Neck Injury Case
Every neck injury case is unique. Your damages’ value depends on many variables, including the extent of your neck injury and your missed time from work.
When you hire our neck injury lawyers, we’ll pursue compensation for:
Economic and Non-Economic Damages
Economic damages come with supporting documentation, like receipts and bills. Non-economic damages relate more to your physical and emotional challenges. Compensable losses in both these categories may comprise:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Lost income and other job-related benefits
- Reduced future earning capacity
- Diminished quality of life
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
Wrongful Death-Related Damages
Sometimes, neck injuries can prove fatal. The law allows family members of the decedent to pursue a wrongful death action. In these cases, compensation could account for:
- Pre-death medical expenses
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of inheritance
- Loss of guidance, care, and companionship
Elsmere Neck Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
We’ve Recovered Multi-Million-Dollar Outcomes for Injured Claimants
You know what sets our team apart from other law firms? Results. We’re not kidding when we talk about our history of success. In one case we managed, our client came to us after suffering a neck injury in a pedestrian accident. After building his case, we recovered $1.5 million for his losses.
That’s just one of the many cases we’ve resolved in our years serving injured people. You can learn more about our previous successes during your free case review with our legal team.
Deadlines for Filing a Neck Injury Lawsuit
All personal injury lawsuits come with filing deadlines. You must file your lawsuit within the applicable deadline, or you risk losing the right to seek compensation. Here are some deadlines that may apply:
- According to Ky. Rev. Stat. § 304.39-230, you generally have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit if you suffered a neck injury in a motor vehicle accident.
- Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.140(1) affirms that you have only a year to file a personal injury lawsuit if you suffered a neck injury in any other accident, such as a slip and fall.
- Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.180 states that you have a year to file a wrongful death lawsuit if you’ve lost a loved one to a neck injury.
Although most neck injury cases settle through negotiations, you want to keep your options open. Filing a lawsuit (or even threatening to file a lawsuit) could compel the liable insurer to offer fair compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The Cost of Hiring Our Neck Injury Lawyers Serving Elsmere
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we believe in helping neck injury victims with everything their legal cases involve. That’s why we offer our legal services on a contingency-fee basis. You don’t pay any upfront legal fees or costs to retain our services. Instead, our legal fees will be a percentage of the settlement we secure for you.
Determining Liability in a Neck Injury Case
To recover compensation, we must prove that someone else’s negligent actions led to your neck injury. To do this, we must gather the evidence and demonstrate:
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of care. For example, all motorists must operate their vehicles with caution.
- They acted negligently and breached this duty. A speeding motorist breaches their duty of care by placing others at an increased risk of harm.
- The other party’s actions caused your accident. Perhaps that speeding motorist caused a rear-end collision, and you suffered whiplash.
- You have damages. We can use your medical bills and employment statements to assert your injury’s financial toll.
We Use Evidence to Prove Negligence in Your Neck Injury Case
To prove liability in your neck injury case, our attorneys serving Elsmere gather and review:
- Your medical records
- The police report
- Photos of your injuries and the accident scene
- Your medical records
- Witness statements
- Medical bills, receipts, billing statements, and any other information related to your damages
What to Do After Sustaining a Neck Injury in Elsmere
If you’ve suffered a neck injury, consider following these steps to protect your health and legal rights:
- Seek immediate medical attention–regardless of how minor your neck injury feels
- Attend all follow-up appointments and physical therapy sessions
- Keep all documents related to your accident and injury
- Track the days you’ve missed from work because of your condition
We also encourage you to consider partnering with our team. When Attorney Darryl “the Hammer” Isaacs and his team advocate for you, all you have to focus on is getting better.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
After suffering a neck injury, reach out to Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for legal help. When you partner with us, we intend to pursue the best outcome possible. Call now.