Losing a loved one is never easy. Losing a loved one and struggling with financial concerns make matters even harder. If you lost a loved one because of someone else’s actions, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is ready to advocate for you.
Our Edgewood wrongful death lawyers will evaluate your case and implement a tailor-made legal strategy. We understand that no amount of compensation can assuage your grief or bring back your loved one. However, holding the at-fault party accountable can bring you the closure and financial recovery you need.
We Encourage You To Promptly Consider Your Legal Options
Time can pass quickly after losing a close relative. Kentucky only gives you one year from the date of your loved one’s passing to file a lawsuit, per Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.180. Gathering evidence and determining liability alone can take months.
With everything else on your plate, the last thing you need to worry about is your case’s filing deadline. Instead of trying to manage a wrongful death case on your own, allow our team serving Edgewood to help.
Let us worry about your case’s deadlines and other legal matters. With us on your side, you can use your valuable time and energy to focus on your family, wellness, and self-care.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Edgewood, call 800-333-9999
We Will Manage Your Case Without Charging Any Upfront Fees or Costs
In the aftermath of losing a loved one, you may have concerns about affording legal aid. Yet, our team works on a contingency-fee basis. You don’t pay any upfront fees or costs to retain our help. A percentage of your successful claim or lawsuit will pay for our services.
Edgewood Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
We’re Ready To Pursue Everything You Need and Deserve
The amount of compensation you can seek depends on your situation. Every wrongful death case is different. Successful wrongful death settlements or verdicts can include compensation for:
- The final medical treatments your loved one needed before their passing
- Your loved one’s pain and suffering
- Your family’s pain and suffering
- The reasonable cost of your loved one’s funeral and burial
- The income your loved one would have made if not for their passing
- Loss of the companionship, affection, guidance, and parenting your loved one offered
If the at-fault party caused the death through egregious conduct, like driving while under the influence of alcohol or committing a criminal act, the court might award punitive damages. We can discuss this in more detail during your free case review.
The Law Allows These Parties To Recoup Wrongful Death-Related Damages
Although close family members can be beneficiaries of a wrongful death claim or lawsuit in Kentucky, Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 411.130 does not allow them to file the lawsuit. Instead, a personal representative of the decedent’s estate can initiate legal action on behalf of various beneficiaries. This representative is either named in the decedent’s will or named by the court system.
We understand that this concept can be confusing. Yet, you don’t have to learn the law to recoup damages through a wrongful death action. Your lawyer will explain your legal options and manage everything your case requires.
What You Can Expect from Your Wrongful Death Lawyer Serving Edgewood
You are already going through a difficult time. You deserve lawyers who care about you and will work tirelessly to get the best result possible. We pledge to treat you with respect and compassion.
Here’s what you can expect from our injury firm:
- We perform a thorough investigation of every wrongful death claim we handle. Using evidence, we will prove that because another party acted negligently, your loved one passed away, and you deserve damages.
- You will not have to interact with the other party’s insurance company. We can negotiate directly with the insurer on your behalf. If the case does not settle, we can file a lawsuit and take the case to trial.
- You’ll never be “in the dark” about your case’s progression with us on your side. We will keep you updated on all changes in your case, including whether the insurer has offered a fair settlement.
- Many insurance companies have one goal: to protect their bottom lines. The claims adjuster may employ bad faith insurance practices, knowing that you’re going through a hard time. For instance, they may lie about what the liable insurance policy covers––or even deny compensation for various expenses.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Clients Appreciate Our Advocacy
Our clients have posted over 1,000 reviews regarding our firm’s services. These testimonials reflect how hard we work for our clients. Some testimonials include:
- “Grateful is an understatement! The best law firm I’ve ever worked with! Punctual, professional, responsive, accurate, personable, committed. I recommend this firm to anyone who has gone through an injury. You will never be left behind. You will always know the status of your case! Thank you Isaacs and Isaacs! You restored my life!!!” –– Erika A.
- “I could not be happier with the assistance I received at Isaacs and Isaacs with my personal injury case. My attorney was empathetic with my concerns and guided me every step of the way. I was not familiar at all with the process, but he made it simple by explaining each step clearly, honestly and timely. Easy communication from beginning to end with a positive outcome. Rest assured and look no further than Isaacs and Isaacs.” –– S. Schmidt
Our attorneys and staff are dedicated to helping people who suffer harm because of the carelessness or wrongful conduct of others. Come find out how we can help you.
Begin Your Free Case Review with Our Law Firm Serving Edgewood
We offer an initial consultation at no cost to you. There is no obligation to partner with us, either. You can contact us today to find out how Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can help your family.