Dump trucks can cause catastrophic accidents. Victims sometimes sustain severe injuries that require extended or lifelong treatment. You could claim compensation if you or the people you love were recently in a dump truck accident.
Our Edgewood dump truck accident lawyers can help with your case. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can answer your questions and provide responsive legal representation throughout your case. We can protect your rights, build your case, and fight for compensation.
How Our Edgewood Dump Truck Accident Lawyers Can Help
You may have severe injuries, like a traumatic brain injury (TBI), extensive medical treatments, and emotional fallout, after an accident. Pursuing a compensation claim under these conditions can be challenging.
Our truck accident attorneys have recovered over $1 billion in compensation for our previous clients through favorable verdicts and settlements. We can pursue your case and negotiate on your behalf while you focus on recovery.
Our lawyers can do the following to help you:
- Review your case and offer legal advice
- Work with experts to investigate the cause of the accident and identify the liable party or parties
- File a personal injury lawsuit according to the statute of limitations
- Gather evidence, such as police reports, medical reports, witness testimonies, pictures of damages to property, and pictures of your injuries
- Maintain records and receipts of your damages, injuries, and losses
- Negotiate with insurance adjusters for fair compensation
- Defend your rights at trial, if necessary
For a free legal consultation with a dump truck accidents lawyer serving Edgewood, call 800-333-9999
The Cost of Our Edgewood Dump Truck Accident Attorneys
We understand the financial burden caused by accident-related costs. That is why our truck accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers does not charge upfront costs or fees for our legal services. We only collect attorney fees after we win or settle your case.
Edgewood Dump Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages After an Edgewood Dump Truck Accident
There are various economic and non-economic damages you can claim after a dump truck accident, including:
- Pain and suffering
- Past, present, and future accident-related medical expenses
- Disability, scarring, and disfigurement
- Home and vehicle modifications
- Lost income
- Loss of future income or reduced earning capacity
- Loss of consortium
- Mental distress
We can also pursue wrongful death damages if the accident was fatal for a loved one. In this case, you can recover compensation for medical bills, loss of support or income, and funeral and burial expenses.
Possible Liable Parties in a Dump Truck Accident
Determining liability in commercial truck accidents can be challenging because there are several factors to consider. For example, if the dump truck driver is an employee, the company can be liable for an accident caused by the employee’s negligent driving.
One or more of the following parties may be liable for your accident, depending on the circumstances:
- The dump truck driver: They can be liable for accidents that occur as a result of distraction, road rage, speeding, driving while intoxicated, or other negligent driving.
- The trucking company: An employer can be liable for hiring unskilled or untrained drivers, poor truck maintenance, and promoting driver fatigue.
- The truck manufacturer: The truck or truck parts manufacturer can be liable for the accident if it occurs due to mechanical or parts failure.
- A government entity: A government entity or contractor can be liable if the accident resulted from poor road design, inadequate road signs, or traffic light failure.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What to Do After an Edgewood Dump Truck Accident
Pursuing compensation after a dump truck accident can be challenging. However, there are several ways you can protect your rights afterward, including:
Calling 911 and asking for the police and paramedics is important after a truck accident. The police will complete an official accident report that can be used to support your case. The paramedics will offer first aid to all injured victims.
Evidence can help support your case, prove your injuries, and determine liability. Important pieces of evidence may include:
- Pictures of the accident scene
- Pictures of your damages
- Video footage of the accident
- Eyewitness statements
- Medical records
- The official police report
- Drivers’ information
Go to the Hospital
Seek medical attention promptly after an accident, even for minor injuries. Sometimes certain conditions and ailments do not immediately show symptoms. However, a doctor can ensure your injuries are properly diagnosed and treated. Moreover, we can use your medical report, bills, and other evidence of medically-related expenses to support your case.
Hire Our Dump Truck Accident Lawyers
Dealing with insurance companies when pursuing compensation can be overwhelming, especially if you don’t have legal experience. Our truck accident lawyers can handle your case for you, negotiate with representatives, and protect your interests while you focus on recovery. We can also conduct an in-depth investigation to uncover key pieces of evidence, such as data from a truck’s electronic control module.
Causes of Dump Truck Accidents in Edgewood
Dump truck accidents occur for various reasons. Common causes of these accidents include:
- Driver distraction
- Driving while under the influence of an intoxicating substance
- Improperly loaded trucks
- Fatigued driving
- Mechanical failure or faulty brakes
- Inexperienced drivers
- Failure to properly inspect and maintain the truck
- Driver negligence, such as failing to adhere to traffic lights and signs
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
Dump truck accidents can cause serious damage and injuries. Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs and our team have a combined legal experience of more than 400 years, and we’re ready to put it to use to pursue your case.
Our team can build your case and help you pursue fair compensation for your losses. Contact us today and get a free consultation.