If you lost a close loved one in Danville, Kentucky, our team can seek compensation for your losses. You have very little time to file a lawsuit, and time can pass quickly when dealing with grief.
Of course, money will not take away your emotional pain, but it could help you make ends meet after losing a loved one. A Danville wrongful death lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is ready to advocate for you today.
What To Expect During Your Free Case Review
Many people are intimidated by the idea of starting a free case review with our injury team. We don’t want you to have this concern, too. Your case review is your chance to discuss your situation with one of our team members.
You can also get answers to some of your most pressing questions, including:
- How long will it take to resolve my wrongful death case?
- What laws apply to my situation?
- What damages can I recover?
- Who should pay for my losses?
- What should I do after losing a loved one?
We can also explain how we offer help on a contingency-fee basis. In this arrangement, we don’t charge any upfront fees or costs to start advocating for you.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Danville, call 800-333-9999
We Manage Wrongful Death Cases Arising from These Situations
When we first opened our doors in 1993, we made one promise: to advocate for injured claimants and their loved ones. Since then, we’ve recovered more than $2 billion in damages—and we learn from each case we handle.
We advocate for families who have lost loved ones due to:
- Motor vehicle collisions
- Premises liability incidents, such as slips and falls
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Defective products, such as drugs and medical devices
- On-the-job accidents
The crux of many injury cases is negligence. This means proving that because another party acted carelessly, your loved one passed away, and you deserve compensation.
Danville Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
We Will Manage Your Case’s Applicable Deadlines
The mere passage of time could prevent you from holding the liable party financially accountable for your losses. Per Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.180, you generally have one year to file a wrongful death lawsuit. Missing the deadline could mean that the at-fault party never has to pay for your damages.
When you partner with our team, you don’t have to worry about missing your case’s filing deadline. We will manage each of your deadlines, so you don’t lose the right to seek damages. However, we must learn about your situation before we start advocating for you.
Recoverable Damages in Your Wrongful Death Case
Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 411.130 allows the recovery of several types of damages in a successful wrongful death case, including:
- The decedent’s lost future earnings
- Loss of the services the decedent would have provided for their family
- Your loved one’s pain and suffering before their passing
- The final medical bills of the decedent
- Your loved one’s funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of companionship, guidance, and parenting from the deceased person
You could recover other losses, depending on your situation. We will evaluate what you’re entitled to recover based on your loved one’s medical bills, employment records, and other factors.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Will Protect You Against These Pitfalls
Right now, you’re grieving an immense loss. You shouldn’t have to add a wrongful death case to your list of stressors. While you work through your grief, we will help you avoid the following pitfalls:
- The claims adjuster may offer a quick settlement, hoping to take advantage of your vulnerability. If you accept this offer, you could leave money on the table. By entrusting your case to our wrongful death team serving Danville, you can trust that we’ll advocate for everything you need.
- If you try to handle your wrongful death claim like a DIY project, just one procedural mistake could cost you your entire case. The defendant and insurance company will also have multiple people trying to dispute your case. Our team will protect you from bad faith insurance practices and other missteps that could jeopardize your case.
- The claims adjuster may ask you to give a recorded statement. You might think this is your chance to share your side of the story. It’s not. Instead, anything you say could be used later on to discredit your wrongful death claim or lawsuit.
You do not have to go through the claims process by yourself. You can let Isaacs and Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers fight for the money damages you and your family deserve.
Our Clients Love the Work We Do for Them
We thought you might like to see some of the many five-star reviews our clients have posted on Google about the work we did for them:
- “John Jones from Isaac and Isaac was my lawyer. Not only was he very professional he was extremely kind he was very patient with me through the entire process he made me feel like I was important. I appreciate all of his kindness and all of the people that helped work on my case. But I really want to thank John Jones for taking time to talk to me and help me figure out how everything worked and getting me the money I needed.” –– Samantha M. R.
- “I have been very impressed with my lawyer Cherry Henault. She has stayed in constant contact with me, by her calling me, texting me, or e-mailing me. Cherry has accomplished more in the past few months, than a prior attorney tried to do, in at least two years. Cherry is very professional and extremely informational.” –– Elsie S.
We have more than 1,000 Google Reviews. These testimonials are but a small sample of the work we’ve done for injured clients and their loved ones.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Wants To Hear from You
After losing a loved one, you could have problems making ends meet. You may struggle with other challenges, as well. You don’t have to navigate this tough time alone. Our lawyers serving Danville are ready to support you.
To begin your free case review, connect with our team today.