Accidents involving tow trucks often result in traumatic injuries due to the size and weight of tow trucks. Even at relatively low speeds, a tow truck accident can leave victims with catastrophic injuries. If you or your loved one has been injured in a tow truck accident, our tow trucks accident lawyer serving Danville can offer legal representation.
Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs and his team of attorneys are experienced in helping tow truck accident clients. An attorney from our firm can work with you to help you get the compensation you need.
What Our Tow Truck Accident Lawyer Can Do for Your Case
If another driver’s negligence caused the tow truck accident that injured you or your loved one, you could be entitled to compensation for your damages. We can build a case on your behalf while you take the time you need to recover from your injuries.
You don’t have to navigate the legal aspects of your case alone. Negotiations with insurance companies can get tricky. Our team understands how to handle negotiations with insurers to help you reach a fair payout. To build your case, our truck accident lawyer serving Danville can:
- Take your case to court, if necessary
- Collect all the evidence needed to build a strong case, such as eyewitness accounts, medical records, police reports, doctor statements, and pictures of the accident site
- Run an in-depth investigation using evidence to determine which of the parties involved is directly responsible for the accident
- Communicate with medical, financial, and economic experts to determine the extent of the damages you suffered as a result of the tow truck accident
- Begin negotiations with opposing counsel and insurance representatives for damages on your behalf
For a free legal consultation with a tow truck accidents lawyer serving Danville, call 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages After a Danville Tow Truck Accident
Damages are payments issued to accident victims to compensate them for all the losses they sustained. After consulting with a variety of medical and financial professionals to assess the full extent of your losses, we can begin negotiations for your financial recovery.
Some damages you may be able to recover include:
- All past, present, and future medical expenses arising from your injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Emotional distress
- Physical pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning potential
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium or companionship, if your loved one passed away in a tow truck accident
- Wrongful death damages
You should not be responsible for the financial aftermath of an accident you didn’t cause. Our law firm will fight for your fair recovery.
Danville Tow Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Determining Liability in a Danville Tow Truck Accident
Our firm will conduct an investigation to determine who was liable for causing the accident. If one of the parties involved in the tow truck accident is found liable, they’ll be responsible for covering the damages you sustained in the crash.
Some parties that could be liable for your accident include:
- The tow truck driver
- The driver’s employer
- The tow truck company
- A maintenance worker who was responsible for maintaining the truck
We can establish negligence to prove that the at-fault party was responsible for the crash. Proving negligence involves demonstrating:
- That the other party had a duty of care to keep you safe
- They did not maintain their duty of care and instead acted with negligence
- Their negligence was the cause of the tow truck accident and your injuries
- The accident caused you to suffer damages
Regardless of the circumstances of your case, you can be sure that our attorney will analyze all the case variables and determine who to hold liable for your injuries.
You Can Afford to Work With Our Firm
Sometimes people avoid seeking legal assistance because they assume it will be too expensive. At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we can work with you on a contingency-fee basis. You won’t owe us any upfront costs or fees. Your lawyer will take a percentage of your compensation as their payment. This means we don’t get paid anything out of your pocket.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Danville’s Statute of Limitations for Filing a Lawsuit
Accident victims have a limited timeframe to file a lawsuit. If you were involved in a tow truck accident in Danville, Kentucky, you’ll have two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit. This is outlined in the statute of limitations, Ky. Rev. Stat. § 304.39-230.
If your loved one passed away in a tow truck accident, you will have one year to file a wrongful death lawsuit, per Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.180. Our tow truck accident attorneys can help make sure your lawsuit is filed on time.
What To Do After a Danville Tow Truck Acciden
Like all accidents involving large vehicles, tow truck accidents can be devastating. The medical expenses associated with such accidents can be astronomical, especially if the victim requires long-term care. Fortunately, you can do a few things after your accident to help improve your future financial well-being.
After your accident, you should:
- Call the paramedics
- Get a police report
- Collect evidence at the scene of the accident, including photos and videos of the damage
- Gather the contact information of any other parties involved or any eyewitnesses
After you are safe, you might consider working with our tow trucks accident lawyer serving Danville. We can help your case reach a fair outcome and make sure you aren’t accepting low settlement offers. You deserve to recover a fair settlement for the damages you suffered.
Contact Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation
If you were left with injuries because of a tow truck accident, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can help you file a lawsuit and build a strong case. Our attorneys have spent over 20 years fighting for accident victims, and we have experience working on cases like yours. Contact us today for a free consultation.