You may get a financial recovery from a truck accident. Liable parties may cover medical care, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages.
A Covington truck accident lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will handle your case—you focus on healing.
Who Is Responsible for Your Truck Accident in Covington?
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) details several causes of truck accidents. Driver error is, by far, the most common. A truck driver may be liable for causing your accident. Truck drivers may cause an accident by:
- Driving while fatigued
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Changing lanes without checking their blind spots
- Making a turn without proper clearance
- Driving while distracted
- Failing to properly secure their cargo
- Failing to service their truck when necessary
A trucking company may be liable when an employee causes a truck accident. These companies have a duty to only hire qualified employees. They must monitor drivers for dangerous practices—reckless driving, substance abuse, rule-breaking, and other red flags.
Several acts and failures by a trucking company may qualify as negligence, entitling you to further compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Covington, call 800-333-9999
What Damages Can You Recover From a Truck Accident in Covington?
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has recovered $1 billion for our clients. We seek a fair settlement or judgment in every case. What constitutes “fair” will depend on your specific damages.
Possible damages from a truck accident include:
- Pain and suffering: If you’re injured, you know the trauma that follows. Pain, emotional anguish, lost sleep, and poor quality of life are possible outcomes of a truck accident. If you’ve lost a loved one, your pain and suffering may include overwhelming grief and the loss of a partner, parent, or child.
- Treatment for pain and suffering: You may require counseling, medications, and other treatment for pain and suffering. A financial recovery should cover these costs.
- Professional damages: Injury can cause lost income, lost productivity, missed chances for a promotion, lost retirement benefits, and diminished earning power.
- Medical costs: Serious injuries may require intensive, ongoing medical care. From emergency care to repeated doctors’ visits, your medical bills may be substantial.
- Property damage: A vehicle almost certainly took damage in your truck accident. If it was your vehicle, then you may receive coverage for repairs. You may also get compensation for any other personal property damaged in the truck accident.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers fights for victims of wrongful death. If a truck accident in Covington claimed your loved one, an attorney from our team will identify your losses. These cases are particularly sensitive, and you may be seeking substantial damages. Our team has a record of winning both personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Covington Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Our Lawyers Offer a Record of Success
You should always do your homework before hiring a truck accident lawyer. With Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, you get a firm that:
Has a Public Record of Winning Cases
Our case victories speak for themselves. Our results in truck accident cases include:
- A $10 million verdict for clients whose loved one died in a head-on truck accident
- A $3.65 million settlement for a client who suffered serious injuries during a truck accident
- A $3.5 million settlement for a client who suffered multiple injuries because of a head-on truck accident
These are some of the many recoveries we’ve secured. These are the types of results you want to see before you hire any personal injury firm.
Has Handled Many Truck Accident Cases
Rest assured that your truck accident lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will have prior experience with your case type. Our attorneys have more than 400 years of combined legal experience.
We only assign qualified, experienced attorneys to truck accident cases.
Will Provide Valuable Resources Without a Second Thought
Our firm does whatever is necessary to try and win your case. Whether this means hiring experts (at no cost to you), hiring investigators, or reconstructing your accident, we’ll do it. We even have a mock courtroom that may come in handy for your case.
Will Handle Every Step of Your Case
When you hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, you put your case in our hands. You can confidently focus on recovery knowing that we are:
- Investigating your truck accident
- Identifying all liable parties
- Calculating the cost of your losses
- Gathering and preserving evidence
- Obtaining witness accounts
- Speaking with your doctors about your injuries, cost of care, and recovery timetable
- Working with any experts who can improve your case
We’ll complete settlement negotiations at the proper time. If we aren’t able to settle your case, we’re always ready to go to trial.
We remove all stops when seeking justice for truck accident victims.
How Much does It Cost to Hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers?
We don’t ask for a penny when we accept your case. Our fee is contingent on you getting paid—you give us nothing unless we win or settle your case. If we do secure a recovery for you, then we’ll receive a portion. Our team will explain our fee structure in-depth upon accepting your case.
Our fee structure ensures that all truck accident victims receive legal help. No matter your personal circumstances, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is able to help.
Are There Risks to Handling a Truck Accident Case on Your Own?
There may be several risks to taking on a case without help from a lawyer. Truck accident victims determined to forego a lawyer may:
- Encounter many challenges that they’re unfamiliar with
- Face significant stress
- Have less time to devote to recovery and their usual responsibilities
- Lack of valuable legal knowledge and experience
- Not get the case result they hope for
It’s your choice to represent yourself, but you should be aware of the possible risks.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation
Trucking companies and their insurers may not accept responsibility for your accident. As a victim, capable legal help may be necessary. A truck accident lawyer from our firm will fight for the recovery you deserve. We will tailor our approach to your case in Kenton County, KY.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today for your FREE consultation. We have Spanish-speaking attorneys and paralegals. If you’ve been in a truck accident, we can help—period.