Columbus and other areas within Ohio are growing quickly. To meet demands, there are more fuel trucks on the road. With the presence of these fuel trucks, the likelihood of severe accidents may also increase. As much as large trucks are a necessary part of our infrastructure, fuel truck accidents are becoming more frequent. This creates a need for representation. A Columbus fuel truck accident lawyer can fulfill that need.
Suppose you or your loved one have been wrongfully injured in a fuel truck accident in Columbus or other areas in Ohio. In that case, you can contact Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers so we can aid you in receiving the most suitable compensation for your losses.
What Our Lawyers Can Do When You are Injured
Battling a fuel truck accident case is not easy without legal representation. It is difficult due to the complex state, federal, and local regulations that govern trucks—all of which require interpretation by someone experienced in this area of law. This complexity, coupled with the pain from your injuries, may feel like too much for you to take on single-handedly.
For you, our fuel truck lawyers in Columbus can do the following:
- Collect evidence: You or your loved one can only win your case if you have evidence that places blame on the defendant. Our fuel truck lawyers work around the clock to acquire photographs and video footage of the scene, locate and interview eyewitnesses, access police reports, and get medical reports.
- Prepare your case: A legal battle is equivalent to a war. You have to make proper preparations to raise your chances of winning. Our lawyers prepare all the evidence and consult with medical and truck industry experts to strengthen your case.
- Handle negotiations: Our fuel truck lawyers will handle all the negotiations for you or your loved one to get the best settlement. Our lawyers ensure that you or your loved one receives the best compensation for your case. In situations where the offer is not satisfying, our lawyers can advise you on how to proceed, including taking the case to trial.
- Represent you in court: If your case must go to trial, our fuel truck lawyers will file your claim and represent you throughout the process.
- Case updates: Our lawyers will provide you with updates on your case and how it’s progressing. This can provide peace of mind while you recover, so you can focus on what really matters while we fight your legal battles.
For a free legal consultation with a fuel truck accidents lawyer serving Columbus-OH, call 800-333-9999
Damages You or Your Loved One Can Recover
Accidents interrupt your normal way of life. You cannot live and function as you used to before the accident. Fuel truck accidents are even more complex because of the danger of severe physical and personal consequences.
Compensation for you or your loved one can go a long way to repairing the damage from the accident. With Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers on your side, the law can provide you or your family with financial relief.
You can be compensated for the following losses:
- Medical expenses, including past, present, and future
- Property damage, including your vehicle if it was damaged
- Lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages for time off work to heal
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
- Vocational rehabilitation and home modification
- Permanent physical impairment
Wrongful Death Damages
If you lost a loved one after a fuel truck accident, we hope to express our heartfelt condolences to you. We know how hard it can be to keep going after a tragedy, so filing legal action may not seem high on your list of priorities. However, we know how beneficial these settlements can be for surviving family members. We are dedicated to fighting for your compensation without giving you more things to worry about.
Here are some potential wrongful death damages:
- Past medical expenses
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of parental guidance and support
- Lost income
- Lost household support
- Emotional anguish
- Loss of consortium
Columbus-OH Fuel Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Statute of Limitations for Truck Accident Cases in Ohio
In Columbus, just as in other parts of Ohio, you have up to two years from the accident date to file a personal injury claim, per Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10. For surviving family members filing after a loved one has passed, the time limit is also two years, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 2125.02.
Two years may seem like a long period, but it isn’t as long as it seems when you are focusing on so many other things after an accident. The sooner you contact us about your case, the sooner we can take on filing burdens and track deadlines for you.
You Owe Us Nothing Until We Win Your Case
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, our payment model is made to support accident victims. When you are involved in a fuel truck accident, we understand that your life is changed and harder to manage, especially financially. We, therefore, provide you with legal representation at no upfront costs, so you only pay once your case is won.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Causes of Fuel Truck Accidents
- Driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol
- Fatigue, stress, and long hours of work
- Driving too close to other vehicles
- Poorly maintained fuel trucks
- Speeding and failure to observe road laws
- Inexperienced drivers
- Distractions and negligence
Get in Touch with Us for Your Free Case Evaluation
To get justice, you need to act soon. Get in touch with a Columbus fuel truck accident attorney today, and we will start your free case evaluation.
During your case evaluation, you can ask questions about the legal process, and we will do our best to set your mind at ease. We will also provide a plan to move your case forward. Secure a fuel truck accident attorney in Columbus to discuss your options.