Were you or a family member injured in a collision with a Tesla? The cause of an accident with a Tesla can be difficult to establish since many of their cars feature self-driving and Autopilot technology. When we take on your case for compensation, our Cleveland Tesla accident lawyer handles the hard work for you.
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we investigate your accident and consult experts to determine whether human error, software technology, or both were responsible. We also accurately assess your damages and build a strong case file of compelling evidence. Our law firm works hard to help you recover from the financial aftermath of the Tesla car accident so you can focus on getting better.
Concerns About Tesla’s Autopilot Technology
The Autopilot feature on newer-model Tesla vehicles gives increasing levels of control to the car’s onboard and integrated technology. This can make identifying the cause of a Tesla car crash more difficult than proving the cause of a collision with a conventional vehicle.
Potential causes of Tesla accidents can include:
- Driver error
- Software hacks
- Computer malfunctions
Our legal team will help you prove the cause of the accident you were involved in and understand how advanced technology contributed to the collision.
Tesla Self-Driving Accident History
Tesla developed and continues to improve its Autopilot technology to promote safety by removing much of the human error that contributes to car accidents. On-road and off-road testing has resulted in some collisions, though.
- There was one accident for every 4.19 million Autopilot miles driven in the first quarter.
- There was one accident for every 4.41 million Autopilot miles driven in the second quarter.
- There was one accident for every 4.97 million Autopilot miles driven in the third quarter.
- There was one accident for every 4.31 million Autopilot miles driven in the fourth quarter.
Accidents featuring cars with Autopilot in use can have a variety of causes, including human error. Our investigation will establish the cause of your accident and determine where to assign financial liability.
For a free legal consultation with a tesla accidents lawyer serving Cleveland, call 800-333-9999
Recoverable Economic and Non-Economic Damages in Cleveland
A car accident of any kind can result in a plethora of sudden and unexpected financial expenses and losses. We help you recover economic damages, including:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future loss of income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
We help you recover non-economic damages, including:
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Diminished quality of life
We carefully calculate your recoverable damages and handle negotiations with the at-fault driver’s representative. Our goal is to ensure you receive a fair and appropriate settlement and to obtain the best possible outcome for you.
Your Potential Lawsuit Has an Important Deadline
Correctly interpreting the statute of limitations is as important to your case as evidence collection and proving liability. Failing to comply with the statute could result in an inability to compel the at-fault party to compensate you.
- The personal injury statute of limitations is generally two years from the date you or a loved one were injured in the accident, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10
- The wrongful death statute of limitations is generally two years from the date a loved one was fatally injured in the accident, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 2125.02
Uncovering the cause of an accident with a Tesla vehicle can take time. In addition, the statute of limitations can fluctuate based on several factors. For these reasons, the best way to understand and comply with the filing deadline is to get our personal injury law firm involved in your case sooner rather than later.
Cleveland Tesla Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
How Our Tesla Accident Lawyer Builds Cases for Clients in Cleveland
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we fight for compensation for every injured client we represent. Our legal team has over 400 years of combined legal experience that has resulted in recovery of $2 billion in settlements for our clients.
Our auto accident lawyer will:
- Investigate the cause of the accident
- Establish the role of Tesla technology in the accident
- Determine the financial value of your case
- Collect supporting evidence and documentation
- Canvass the accident scene for photos and videos
- Speak with all interested parties on your behalf
- Negotiate a fair and appropriate monetary settlement
We also represent you at trial, if necessary, to keep fighting for the compensation you are entitled to for the at-fault party’s negligence. Our law firm does not charge upfront fees or costs, and you do not pay any fees unless we win or settle your case. We also have Spanish-speaking team members, including attorneys and paralegals.
Online Reviews from Previous Clients
Clients we have represented in the past share online reviews about their experiences with our personal injury lawyers. Reviews about our law firm on our Google page include the following:
- Karen Engle: I was in a bad accident a couple of years ago where I was T-boned out of nowhere. John Jones was my attorney, and he really helped keep me calm during the process so that I could focus on getting better. I would not hesitate to call them again.
- Delma Letcher:This is the second time John and Tiffany have represented me due to injuries from a car accident. I feel like they genuinely have care and concern for their clients. They really work hard to make sure you get justice. I would highly recommend this law firm.
Browse our case victories page to see more reviews and to read about settlements and verdicts we have obtained for previous car accident clients.
Call for Your Free Case Review
Were you or someone you love injured in an accident with a technologically advanced or self-driving vehicle in Cleveland? If you were, assigning liability can be complicated. At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, our Tesla accident lawyer will help you build a solid case for financial compensation.
Learn more by contacting one of our consultation team members for a free review of your case today.