Delivery vans can lead to serious accidents. Crash victims may suffer adverse consequences, like property damage and severe injuries. They can also be fatal.
Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs and our Burlington delivery van accident lawyers can help you recover compensation for your damages. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can review your case, determine your legal options, and handle your entire case.
How Our Burlington Delivery Van Accident Lawyer Can Help
You deserve fair compensation for your damages and losses. However, filing a claim or lawsuit can be tricky. Let our truck accident attorneys handle your case while you recover. Our team has over 400 years of combined legal experience, and we can help you by:
Investigating the Accident
Police reports may help uncover details about your case. However, you may require more proof to prepare a solid case. Our firm can investigate the accident and work with accident reconstruction professionals to gather evidence, such as:
- Images of the scene and damages
- Video footage of the accident
- Medical records
- Police reports
- Driver logs
- Data from electronic control modules (ECM)
- Eyewitness statements
We can use this information to identify the cause of the accident, establish liability, and prove your injuries.
Various parties can be responsible for your accident. However, our legal team can use evidence to establish liability. Liable parties may include:
- The delivery van driver
- The employer
- The vehicle manufacturer
- The vehicle maintenance company
- A third-party driver
- A government entity
Negotiating with Insurance Companies
Handling insurance companies can be a daunting experience, especially while you’re recovering. Our team can represent you during communication, protect your interests, and fight for fair compensation.
Fighting for Fair Compensation
You may suffer debilitating injuries following a delivery van accident. Furthermore, your injuries may need long-term treatment, which generally means more expenses. Our team can examine your various injuries to determine your damages and fight for fair compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a delivery van accidents lawyer serving Burlington, call 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages After a Burlington Delivery Van Accident
You may recover various economic and non-economic damages after a delivery van accident in Burlington, Once we review your claim, our legal team may help you recover compensation for the following:
- Current medical bills: These may include costs associated with physical therapy, surgery, medications, diagnostic tests, hospitalization, and emergency room care.
- Future medical expenses: You may be entitled to financial compensation if you suffered devastating injuries or permanent disability that require extended or life-long treatment.
- Lost wages: You can be reimbursed for any income you lost after the incident and during recovery.
- Reduced earning potential: This applies to an accident victim who suffered a permanent disability impacting their future earning capacity.
- Pain and suffering: Generally, any emotional and physical pain you suffered from the crash is compensable.
- Mental anguish: You may struggle with psychological hardships, such as flashbacks, anxiety, fear, and depression after an accident. Fortunately, you can receive damages for this emotional distress.
- Property damage: Any damage to your vehicle, electronic devices, or other personal property can be compensated.
- Wrongful death: You can receive compensation if you lost a loved one in an accident. These typically include burial and funeral expenses, your loved one’s lost income, your loved one’s medical bills, and loss of companionship.
Burlington Delivery Van Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
The Cost of Hiring Our Truck Accident Attorneys
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has a contingency fee policy. This means that we don’t charge upfront costs or fees when we handle your case. Instead, you will only pay attorney fees after we win or settle your case.
The Statute of Limitations in Kentucky
Statutes of limitations provide a deadline for accident victims to file a lawsuit. In Kentucky, the clock typically starts ticking immediately after a crash occurs or your final PIP payment. You generally have a two-year window to pursue a lawsuit after a vehicle accident, according to Ky. Rev. Stat. § 304.39-230. However, this timeline may vary, depending on the details of your case.
Let our attorneys help with case investigation and filing a lawsuit before this period expires. We adhere to legal deadlines and can ensure your documents are filed to prevent case dismissal on technical grounds.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What to Do After a Delivery Van Accident in Burlington
An auto accident can confuse you, but there are several steps you can take afterward to protect your rights, safeguard your health, and begin your recovery journey, including:
Notify the Police
Call 911 and request police and emergency medical services if necessary. Police will come to the scene, review the details of the accident, and create a report. Moreover, paramedics will administer first aid on the scene or transport victims to a medical facility for specialized treatment.
Seek Medical Attention
Visit a physician as soon as possible to get your injuries evaluated and documented, even if paramedics cleared you at the scene. Do not delay medical care, as some conditions do not show symptoms until days or weeks after the accident. Moreover, the other parties might question the origin and nature of your injuries if you are not treated immediately.
Furthermore, our lawyers can use your medical records and other related documentation to prove your injuries’ severity and seek fair compensation for your medical expenses and anticipated costs.
Contact Our Burlington Delivery Van Accident Attorneys
Our team can review your case and help you understand your legal options. What’s more, we can handle your entire case and fight for compensation while you focus on recovery.
Contact Our Truck Accident Attorneys for a Free Case Review
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can help if you were the victim of a Burlington delivery van accident. We can collect evidence, build your case, and negotiate for compensation while you rest. Call us today for a free case review.