A catastrophic injury will change your life and the lives of your family now and in the foreseeable future. It could possibly create a permanent change. If your injury is the result of negligence on the part of another person or entity, our Burlington catastrophic injury lawyer will help you identify the at-fault party and negotiate with their insurance company.
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we do the hard work of building your case so you can focus on getting better. We will compile and organize your evidence and present it to the at-fault party. We also take care of the back-and-forth process of reaching a settlement and will represent you in court if a fair settlement is not forthcoming.
Personal Injury Clients Recommend Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
Clients who recommend our law firm to friends and family also leave online reviews like the following:
- “I didn’t have to worry about anything but getting better after my accident…I never had to worry about the medical bills and was very satisfied with the end results. I have referred my friends to him. I would definitely call on Jason Pride and his team if needed again.” – Sabrina
- “I had never had an accident and didn’t know what to do…I didn’t have to worry about a thing, they gathered up all my bills and negotiated with the other driver’s insurance company for me…I can’t imagine having had to do that all on my own…Thank you Isaacs & Isaacs!” – Karen D.
Personal injury representation should be personal and meet your specific needs. When we handle your case, we ensure every member of our team treats you like a person, not a case file.
The Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer to Help You Seek Compensation
When you trust your catastrophic injury case to our team, we handle all communication and correspondence on your behalf. We also take care of the following details:
- Conducting a thorough investigation
- Identifying the at-fault party or parties
- Appropriately assigning financial liability
- Calculating the financial value of your case
- Locating and interviewing witnesses
- Negotiating a favorable monetary settlement
We never stop fighting for the injured clients our firm represents. Our in-house litigation team has worked hard to recover $2 billion in settlements for our clients. We back your fight for financial recovery with more than 400 years of combined legal experience and have attorneys licensed in KY, IN, OH, NV, TX, and IL.
We will also represent you on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay nothing until we obtain compensation for you.
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injury lawyer serving Burlington, call 800-333-9999
Causes of Catastrophic Injuries
You or someone you love can sustain a catastrophic injury in a myriad of ways. When our catastrophic injury lawyer representing injured clients in Burlington accepts your case, we start by listening to your version of events to determine the cause of your accident.
Our personal injury practice areas include:
- Bicycle accident injuries
- Car accident injuries
- Dog bite injuries
- Motorcycle accident injuries
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Pedestrian accident injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Talcum powder lawsuits
- Transvaginal mesh injuries
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Truck accident injuries
- Zantac side effects
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we are passionate about helping injured parties hold negligent ones accountable for the results of their actions. We fight hard for you and every client we represent, even if we have to take your case to court to get the compensation you are entitled to receive.
Types of Catastrophic Injuries
A catastrophic injury is one that changes your physical appearance, ability, or mobility. It is an injury that has a long-lasting, sometimes lifelong, impact on your life and lifestyle.
Catastrophic injuries can include:
- Brain damage
- Broken bones
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Loss of a fetus
- Full or partial paralysis
- One or more amputations
- Loss of one or more senses
- Lasting or permanent scarring
Evidence collection will include your medical records from every physician or facility where your injuries were or are being treated. These records, along with your written prognosis, substantiate your injuries and document their current and future treatment costs.
Compensation for Catastrophic Injuries
When we represent you, we make sure your damages are accurately assessed. Our goal is to ensure no valid expenses are omitted or overlooked and to obtain the best possible outcome for you.
Recoverable damages include:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future loss of earnings
- In-home medical and domestic help
- Past and present pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
Where applicable, we also help families recover wrongful death damages including funeral and burial expenses, loss of society, companionship, and consortium.
Do Not Wait to Put Us to Work on Your Case
Your potential personal injury lawsuit has a filing deadline determined by the state. In Kentucky, the statute of limitations is complex and requires careful interpretation.
In general, you have:
- Up to two years from the date of a car accident or from the date a final PIP (personal injury protection) payment is made to file your lawsuit, according to Ky. Rev. Stat. § 304.39-230
- Up to one year to file a personal injury lawsuit for all other accidents caused by negligence, according to Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.140(1)
- Up to one year from the date of a loved one’s demise or one year from the date a representative is appointed, according to Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.180
The statute of limitations can fluctuate, which can lead to additional complications and risks of non-compliance. When you trust our law firm with your case, we make sure the filing deadline is understood and complied with.
Burlington Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Call for Your Free Case Review Today
Were you or someone you love seriously injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence? Our catastrophic injury lawyer representing clients in Burlington can help you seek the financial compensation you need to start rebuilding your life. Our law firm also has Spanish-speaking attorneys and paralegals.
Find out how hard we fight for your recovery by calling our case review team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today.