If you or a loved one were in a truck accident in Brownsburg, Indiana, know that you have options. Brownsburg has seen its fair share of truck accidents. The rising traffic levels on the highways are responsible for bad trucking collisions.
You don’t have to file a claim or lawsuit on your own. A Brownsburg truck accident lawyer with our firm will handle the entire legal process for you while you recuperate or attend to an injured loved one. We’ve got you covered during this difficult time.
What You Should Do After a Brownsburg Truck Accident
If you’ve been in a truck accident and want to make sure you’re taking the appropriate next steps, this checklist may come in handy.
- Make a call – It’s always wise to call the police and inform them of the accident if you haven’t already. A police report can be an important piece of evidence for your case.
- Exchange information – Contact information is one of the most valuable things in a truck injury claim. It is vital to get the other party’s insurance information.
- Acquire proof – Building a strong claim or lawsuit takes time, and evidence will be requested. Protect yourself by collecting evidence of the accident. Photos and videos of the site are best.
- Make a medical appointment – You should seek medical attention if you are injured – sometimes pain from injuries may evolve in the upcoming days and weeks following a collision.
- Connect with a lawyer –Attorneys are your best partners in truck accident claims, and their diligence can make a difference in the settlement or court award you potentially receive.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Brownsburg, call 800-333-9999
Common Injuries Seen in Truck Accidents
At Isaacs & Issacs Personal Injury Lawyers, our Brownsburg truck accident lawyers have put in years of experience, which empowers them to give you the help you need. They understand that injuries and compensation are unique for each case.
The injuries that attract the most attention in trials or settlements are:
- Back and neck injuries – whether it’s whiplash or bone-related injuries, these symptoms can change one’s life in an instant.
- Spinal cord injuries – the spine is sensitive, and damage can lead to paralysis of the lower body and torso, which can be temporary or permanent.
- Head and brain injuries – these injuries are common in serious accidents, and the effects can be long-lasting.
- Burns, amputation, disfigurement – these impacts can occur when a collision results in a fire.
These injuries and their dire impacts prove that accidents can immensely transform one’s life. Fortunately, you can have a dedicated legal team in your corner who can fight to your rights.
Brownsburg Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
How Our Lawyers Can Assist You
Our in-house litigation team has handled different types of truck accident cases, and our lawyers have over 400 years of combined legal experience. Once an attorney from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers takes your case, they will begin by learning all the details. They prepare your case for trial from the onset and are ready to pursue the financial award you are entitled to.
When we investigate your case, we will uncover the cause of the accident and possible violations, which is a substantial factor in determining the case’s outcome.
To better prepare our clients for courtroom procedure, we have an onsite, state-of-the-art mock courtroom at our firm. Our strategies work, and they are the reason we have recovered $1 billion in compensation for our clients in Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio.
Get the Compensation You Need
You may be eligible for compensation if you can prove that another party or multiple parties were responsible for the accident.
The cause of truck accidents differs from one case to another, but the most common culprits include distracted driving, driving under the influence (DUIs), failure to yield, speeding, and driving unsafely in poor weather conditions.
Human error is the leading cause of truck-related accidents, which makes these cases unpredictable. An attorney from our firm can help you develop a case to prove that you are not liable and deserve compensation.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Work for You at No Upfront Cost
The complexity of truck accidents makes hiring a lawyer ideal. Some of the ways we can help include contacting local authorities on your behalf and acquiring medical records and testimonies from witnesses.
We will also negotiate with insurers on your behalf to ensure you are getting the fair and reasonable settlement you deserve. If settlement negotiations are unsuccessful, we have no problem litigating your case.
In Brownsburg, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has built connections that help them ensure that your case gets due diligence. The best part is you don’t have to worry about the cost of hiring our attorneys. We operate on a contingency-fee-basis – which means that no fees or costs are charged unless we win or settle your case. Additionally, our fees come out of your award, not your pocket.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Typical Recoverable Damages in a Truck Accident Case
Common types of compensation our lawyers acquire for clients in injury cases include:
- Lost wages – the payments you lose when you recover from the accident.
- Medical bills – costs incurred from hospital bills and medication can be steep. Compensation settles the balance.
- Pain & suffering – accidents might leave other impacts like psychological strain. While compensation doesn’t make it right, it aids in recovery.
- Out-of-pocket expenses – your injuries might lead to other problems and inconveniences that could be covered in the settlement.
We will evaluate your damages and tirelessly fight for the fair and just compensation you deserve.
Talk with Us Today About Your Brownsburg Truck Crash Case
A consultation with a team member where you discuss your legal rights and options gets you on the right path after a truck accident. Call us to get all the legal assistance you deserve.