You hoped that the worst was over after your accident in Bowling Green. Then, you were diagnosed with traumatic epilepsy. Now, your life revolves around your next seizure. This can prevent you from taking vacations, spending time with your loved ones, and pursuing your career.
Adding a legal case to your list of obligations can only compound matters. Yet, we have good news: Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers advocates for people in your situation. A Bowling Green traumatic epilepsy lawyer can file your claim, negotiate for what you need, and pursue fair compensation. You can learn more today during a free case evaluation.
How a Traumatic Epilepsy Lawyer in Bowling Green, KY, Can Help Your Case
Epilepsy is a life-altering disorder that makes life significantly harder for those who have it. You may face high medical bills, missed time from work, and lost opportunities. While you fight to restore your quality of life, our lawyers will support you by:
- Investigating the incident to ascertain responsibility, liability, and negligence
- Analyzing the extent of your condition
- Determining what constitutes a fair settlement for your case
- Seeking a settlement from the other party or their insurance provider
- Filing a claim on your behalf
- Representing you in court
- Guarding all your legal interests and guiding you throughout the claims process
We will do everything in our power to protect your right to damages. We will implement a tailor-made strategy designed to guide your case to a fair outcome. You can learn more about this during your free, no-obligation case review.
We Support Injured Claimants in Bowling Green on a Contingency-Fee Basis
When filing personal injury cases on behalf of injured clients, we work on a contingency-fee-basis. This means we receive a percentage of the funds we recover on your behalf. We don’t charge any upfront fees or costs. We want to make affording legal help as straightforward as possible.
For a free legal consultation with a traumatic epilepsy lawyer serving Bowling Green, call 800-333-9999
Our Lawyers Will Seek the Full Cost of Your Injury-Related Expenses
We will use our years of legal experience and suite of investigative resources to fight for:
This includes emergency care, ambulance fees, emergency life-saving procedures, and other related costs. You can also receive compensation for future hospital visits, surgeries, and prescription medications.
Loss of Income
If your accident keeps you away from work, you can seek compensation for your lost income. If your injury prevents you from working, you can seek recovery for loss of future earning capacity.
Traumatic brain injuries are draining to recover from. They cause headaches, nausea, short-term memory loss, and other painful symptoms. Your settlement should account for those hardships. So, the state lets you seek and recover various non-economic damages, including:
- Permanent disability and disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Other recoverable losses depend on your situation. We will pursue everything you’re entitled to receive, even if that means advocating for you in court. We’re ready for any route your case takes.
Bowling Green Traumatic Epilepsy Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
The Deadline for Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit in KY
According to Kentucky’s statute of limitations, you have a limited time to file an injury lawsuit. You could have anywhere from one to two years to file your case. Your filing deadline depends on the cause of your accident. For instance, different filing deadlines apply if you were in a car accident rather than in a slip and fall.
There are also cases where the statute of limitations could be extended. A Bowling Green traumatic epilepsy attorney can explain more about your case’s filing deadlines.
What to Do After Suffering Traumatic Epilepsy in Bowling Green, Kentucky
It’s crucial to see a doctor immediately after suffering head trauma. Controlling seizures is essential to preventing further brain damage. Sometimes, surgery is necessary to remove epileptogenic brain tissue. You want to give yourself the best possible chance at a healthy life.
You should also consider contacting a traumatic epilepsy attorney in Bowling Green. Our team will fight to get the compensation you deserve if someone else’s negligence caused your injury. As noted, we can manage everything your case requires, from filing your claim to pursuing damages in court.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Support Kentuckians Hurt in These Situations
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers advocates for brain injury claimants following these situations:
- Slips, falls, and other premises liability incidents. If you suffered harm on another party’s property, you can hold them accountable for your damages. Whether you were hurt on public or private property, we’re eager to resolve your case.
- Motor vehicle crashes: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) lists motor vehicle accidents as the leading cause of brain injuries. These collisions can involve trucks, pedestrians, cars, and motorcycles.
- Medical malpractice. Oxygen deprivation, surgical errors, and other mishaps can lead to grievous brain trauma. Liability could rest with a doctor or another healthcare provider. We may consult with field experts to determine the extent of the error that harmed you.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect. Seniors in nursing homes deserve to have the best quality of life. When caretakers don’t do their jobs, seniors can fall, suffer abuse, or become malnourished. Each of these things can increase the risk of a long-term brain injury.
This isn’t a complete list of the practice areas our lawyers in Bowling Green manage. We believe that, if you suffered harm because of another party’s negligence, you deserve damages and representation.
Contact a Traumatic Epilepsy Lawyer for Legal Help
If you have post-traumatic epilepsy due to a brain injury you sustained, you have legal options. At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we’ve helped our clients recover more than $1 billion in settlements, and we’re eager to resolve your case.
Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs and our in-house litigation team have more than 400 years of combined legal experience. Let us advocate for you and your loved ones. Contact us today for a free consultation.