Bus accidents can be traumatizing and have life-changing damages. Injuries can be expensive and the impact of the collision can even result in death. Whether these accidents are the fault of the driver, bus company, or another driver, you can recover compensation for your injuries.
A Bowling Green bus accident lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can help you recover compensation if you or someone you know has been injured in an accident with a bus. Let our team build your case and fight for compensation while you seek treatment and recover.
How Can a Bus Accident Lawyer in Bowling Green Help?
Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs and our team of attorneys in Bowling Green have over 400 years of combined legal experience. The bus accident lawyer at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can help you by:
- Answering your questions and providing legal support throughout the duration of the case
- Gathering and reviewing evidence, such as police reports, surveillance footage of the collision, and photographs of the damages
- Contacting witnesses, such as bus passengers and pedestrians, and collecting their statements
- Using evidence to prove what parties are liable for the incident
- Maintaining records, invoices, and other receipts pertaining to your injuries
- Communicating with insurance companies, lawyers, and other relevant parties on your behalf
- Protecting your interests and negotiating a fair settlement
- Representing your case at trial, if needed
For a free legal consultation with a bus accidents lawyer serving Bowling Green, call 800-333-9999
How Much does a Bowling Green Bus Accident Attorney Cost?
We understand that you may have faced unexpected injuries and expenses as a result of the accident. The goal of our firm is to help you in your time of need, not to give you more bills.
That is why Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has a contingency-fee policy. You will not pay upfront fees or costs when you work with our team. Instead, you will only pay attorney fees when we win or settle your case.
Bowling Green Bus Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
What Compensation Can a Bus Accident Victim Recover?
There are a wide variety of damages you can recover after a bus accident. However, the amount you recuperate depends on the circumstances surrounding the accident and how severe your injuries are. Damages can include:
- Lost wages and benefits
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Current and future medical expenses (such as hospital stays, prescriptions, and follow-up appointments)
- Mental and physical therapy costs
- Mobility equipment, such as crutches and wheelchairs
- Property damage (including vehicle damage)
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Mental anguish
Additionally, if you lost a loved one in a bus accident, you can recover damages through a wrongful death claim. These may include:
- Burial and funeral expenses
- Your loved one’s lost income
- Your loved one’s medical bills
- Loss of companionship and guidance
We have successfully recovered over $1 billion in compensation for our previous clients. Let our team fight for compensation while you rest.
Who Is Liable for a Bowling Green Bus Accident?
Various parties can be liable for a bus accident. Furthermore, multiple parties can be liable for the same incident, depending on the specific circumstances. Liable parties may include:
- The bus driver
- The bus company
- The local government
- Other drivers
- The bus manufacturer
- The maintenance company responsible for bus repairs
Determining liability for your accident can be tricky. However, our team can investigate the incident and establish liability to help you recover compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The Statute of Limitations for a Kentucky Truck Accident
Per Ky. Rev. Stat. §304.39-230, you generally have two years from the date of the accident, your loved one’s death, or the final PIP payment to file a personal injury lawsuit in Kentucky. If your case is not filed within this period, you may forfeit your legal right to compensation. However, exceptions may apply, depending on the details of your case.
Common Causes of Bowling Green Bus Accidents
Some of the most common causes associated with bus accidents include:
- Defective vehicle parts, such as faulty brakes and worn-out tires
- Dangerous roadway conditions
- Inclement weather
- Improper or incomplete driver training
- Violation of traffic laws, such as failure to adhere to posted signs and lights
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Texting while driving or other forms of distracted driving
- Fatigued driving
Our bus accident attorneys in Bowling Green can help you determine the cause of the accident and prove what parties are liable. Doing so can help us fight for fair compensation for your injuries.
Contact a Bowling Green Bus Accident Attorney for a Free Consultation
Bus accidents can cause severe damage. Moreover, determining the cause and proving liability can be complicated. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can help with your case.
We can collect evidence, negotiate with representatives, and fight for fair compensation while you focus on recovery. Contact us today for a free case review.