Obtaining compensation for your injuries after an Uber accident can be challenging. Rideshare accidents can have various insurance companies and policy coverages involved. Fortunately, a Berea Uber accident lawyer can negotiate with insurance companies for you and fight for compensation.
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we’ll investigate your incident, collect evidence, establish liability, and pursue fair compensation for your losses. Let our licensed team of litigators build your case and represent you while you rest and recover.
Recoverable Damages in a Berea Uber Accident
You can receive a variety of damages after an Uber accident as a rideshare driver, passenger, or third party. However, the severity of your injuries will determine the award.
Some of the compensatory damages you can recover include economic and non-economic damages, such as:
- Medical costs, including hospitalization, surgery, medications, doctor visits, and lab tests (for current and future expenses)
- The pain and suffering resulting from the accident
- Physical and emotional therapy
- Mental anguish, which can lead to other disorders, including insomnia, anxiety, or depression
- Lost income, bonuses, and wages during your recovery
- Loss of future earning power, including missed promotions, business opportunities, and overall reduced ability to work at your previous capacity
- Property damage if your vehicle or other personal items, such as a laptop, phone, or bike, were damaged during the accident
- Wrongful death compensation, including medical costs, funeral expenses, and loss of consortium
Our Uber accident attorneys can use your medical record, invoices, and other receipts pertaining to your injuries to help you fight for fair compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a uber accidents lawyer serving Berea, call 800-333-9999
How an Uber Accident Lawyer in Berea Can Help
Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs and our car accident lawyers can handle your personal injury or wrongful death claim. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers have a combined 400 years of legal experience and can handle the various aspects of your claim, including:
- Gathering relevant evidence for your case, such as eyewitness testimonies, the official police report, and video surveillance footage of the accident
- Proving liability for the accident
- Keeping and updating records of your injuries and expenses
- Meeting deadlines and requesting extensions when filing your claim
- Negotiating for a fair settlement
- Providing legal representation at trial, if necessary
Our Fee Policy
You shouldn’t have to worry about paying hourly fees for legal representation while you’re recovering. That’s why Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has a contingency-fee policy.
You won’t pay any upfront fees or costs when you work with us. We offer free consultations, and you will only pay us when we win or settle your case.
Berea Uber Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Insurance Coverage for a Berea Uber Accident
Uber maintains rideshare insurance to protect its drivers and passengers in the event of an accident. Generally, rideshare insurance will cover an accident that occurred while the app was on and:
- A driver was picking up passengers or fulfilling a ride
- A driver was waiting for a ride request (if the driver’s personal insurance does not cover the accident)
Uber accidents that occur while the app is off are not covered by rideshare insurance. A driver’s personal insurance will apply in this instance.
The Statute of Limitations in a Berea Uber Accident
All states have a timeline in which victims must file their cases. The stipulated time is known as the statute of limitations. Failing to adhere to this deadline can result in the dismissal of your case.
The Kentucky statute of limitations, Ky. Rev. Stat. §304.39-230, generally provides two years from the date of the accident or a victim’s death to file a case. However, the exact circumstances of your case can cause this timeline to change.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What to Do After a Berea Uber Accident
Rideshare accidents can cause momentous damage. The steps you take in the following days and weeks can be critical for your case.
Seek Medical Attention
Your health and safety come first when you’re involved in an Uber accident, whether as a driver or a passenger. Therefore, it’s in your best interest to seek immediate medical attention to address the injuries you sustained from the accident. Moreover, you will want to follow up with your doctor to ensure proper healing.
You will want to preserve evidence of your accident, including:
- Images of the damages
- Medical records, bills, and invoices
- Eyewitness information
- Video surveillance of the accident
- The official police report
This evidence can help your case by proving liability and validating your injuries.
Call Our Team for Help with Your Case
Investigating an incident, gathering evidence, and proving liability can be complicated. You should focus on treatment and recovery after an accident.
Our Berea Uber accident attorneys can handle your case for you. We can build your case and represent you during negotiations to help you obtain fair compensation while you rest.
Contact a Berea Uber Accident Attorney Today for a Free Case Review
Seeking compensation can be challenging after an Uber accident. At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we can provide responsive legal help and fight to get you fair compensation.
Our team has successfully recovered over $1 billion in compensation through verdicts and settlements for our previous clients. Let our Uber accident attorneys in Berea help with your case. Contact us today for a free case review.