While trampoline parks are a fun way to spend time with friends and family, accidents can happen. Whether the trampoline park was unsafe because of manufacturing problems or an employee’s negligence, you can recover compensation if you were injured. Our trampoline park accidents lawyer serving Berea can work with you after you sustained injuries.
Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs and his legal team will analyze your case and determine how your injuries occurred. Our team will then handle your case from start to finish, fighting to recover compensation on your behalf.
Our Trampoline Park Accidents Lawyer Can Work on Your Case While You Recover
Getting the compensation you’re owed can be a challenge, especially when insurance companies put up a fight and try to reduce their liability. Even if the insurers are compliant, the legal processes involved in injury cases can be tedious, time-consuming, and complex.
Our personal injury lawyer serving Berea can represent you. We can work on the legal aspects of your case while you recover from your injuries.
Here’s an overview of what we’ll do:
- Get your insurance claim filed
- File a lawsuit against the at-fault party with a broad outline of the accident and the damages suffered
- Collect pertinent evidence, such as police reports, medical records, doctor statements, eye-witness accounts, and photographs of the accident site
- Run an in-depth investigation into the trampoline park accident to figure out which party or parties are liable
- Launch negotiations with insurance providers for compensation on your behalf
- Defend your right to compensation in a court trial, which might entail hiring expert witnesses to testify on your behalf
For a free legal consultation with a trampoline park accidents lawyer serving Berea, call 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages After a Berea Trampoline Park Accident
You’ll be entitled to various damages depending on the nature of your injuries and the extent of your losses.
Some of the damages our team can help you recover include:
- Medical costs such as surgery, hospitalization, prescription bills, medical equipment like neck braces and wheelchairs, home healthcare, and follow-up visits
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium or companionship
- Wrongful death damages, including funeral and burial expenses, grief, lost income, and loss of support
Berea Trampoline Park Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
The Statute of Limitations for Lawsuits in Berea
You might decide to file a lawsuit to recover the compensation you need. If you’ve been injured in a trampoline park accident in Berea, Kentucky, Ky.Rev.Stat.§413.140(1) states that you’ll have one year from the date of injury to file your lawsuit. Similarly, if a loved one passed away in such an accident, Ky.Rev.Stat.§413.180 also gives you one year to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Sometimes there are exceptions to the statute of limitations, such as if the injured person is a minor. Our trampoline park accidents lawyer can help you understand the filing deadline. We will help you file your lawsuit within the mandated timeframe.
We Can Work With You on a Contingency-Fee Basis
Our law firm understands that accident victims are often under incredible stress from their injuries and the impending medical bills. We can handle your case on a contingency-fee basis. This means we receive a portion of your compensation as payment, rather than charging you upfront costs and fees.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Determining Liability in a Berea Trampoline Park Accident
Before receiving any compensation for your damages, you must prove that someone else’s negligence directly caused your injuries. Possible liable parties could include:
- The trampoline park’s manager
- An employee working at the trampoline park
- Another guest visiting the trampoline park
- The person responsible for the park’s maintenance
- The manufacturer who produced the trampolines
In injury cases like yours, determining liability often involves proving negligence. We can establish negligence by proving:
- The at-fault party had a duty of care to keep you out of harm’s way
- They failed to uphold this duty of care by acting with negligence
- Their negligent actions were the cause of the trampoline park accident and your injuries
- The accident and your resulting injuries caused you to suffer damages
All individuals and businesses must exercise reasonable care in all their endeavors to avoid harming anyone else. Depending on the cause of your accident, you could pursue compensation from more than one liable party. Our attorney will review the incident’s details to determine which party’s actions led to your injuries.
What To Do After a Trampoline Park Accident in Berea
If you were injured in an accident at a trampoline park, your actions in the aftermath of the accident could contribute to the outcome of your case. To protect your safety and begin building your case, you should:
Your safety is important, and you don’t want your injuries to worsen. A doctor can give you a treatment plan to take care of your injuries. Seeking immediate treatment for your injuries could also help your case. This can prove to the court that you were injured enough to require emergency treatment. It will provide you with medical records and treatment bills that our attorney can use as evidence when building your case.
In some cases, the police may be called to the scene. The police report they fill out can also be used as evidence.
Collect Relevant Evidence
You’ll want to collect evidence relevant to your case before you leave the trampoline park. This includes photographs of the area where the accident occurred, witness information and statements, pictures of your injury, and any documents provided by the park.
Our attorney will use this information to prove damages and determine liability. If you are not able to gather any evidence, a lawyer from our firm will collect it for you.
Reach Out to Our Law Firm
After you’ve received appropriate medical attention and collected any relevant evidence, contact us to discuss moving forward with your case. We can launch an investigation and help you determine what damages you can recover.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation & Responsive Legal Help
If you or a loved one sustained injuries at a Berea trampoline park, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can help you fight for compensation. With more than 400 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys have reached billion-dollar settlements for our clients.
We’ll defend your rights throughout your case. Contact our team today for a free consultation.