Today’s self-driving cars are more advanced and may reduce road accidents by minimizing human errors. However, these vehicles are not foolproof and can cause catastrophic crashes, leading to severe injuries and damages.
As a victim, it’s best to work with our Berea self-driving car accidents lawyer, Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs, to safeguard your compensation rights. Our team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will review your case at no cost and guide you accordingly.
How Our Berea Self-Driving Car Accidents Lawyer Can Help
Hire us to understand your case requirements and make informed decisions when pursuing your claim. Our personal injury attorneys help clients in various ways, including:
To qualify for compensable damages, plaintiffs must prove what occurred during and after a self-driving car accident. Our investigation uncovers vital evidence to demonstrate the circumstances leading to the crash and seek a proper settlement.
Our claim investigation covers the following:
- Taking pictures of the accident scene and surrounding areas when the details are fresh
- Taking damaged car photographs, as this can provide insights into what happened
- Using photos of the other vehicles involved in the accident to strengthen your case
- Obtain police report copies, and if you received ambulance services, we might get the necessary reports, such as emergency personnel observations and statements from other involved individuals
- Talk to eyewitnesses and access their accounts for additional information to support your case
- Collecting videos from the nearby traffic and surveillance cameras to gather further evidence
Handle Insurance Company Negotiations
Our lawyers understand dealing with the insurance company can be a burden, especially as you seek treatment for your injuries. We act as the liaison between you and the other involved parties to allow you to concentrate on getting medical attention.
We handle the entire negotiation process to preserve your rights. Your compensation in a self-driving car accident can impact how you rebuild your life. Our legal team works hard to demand a fair settlement to help you overcome the incident and move on with other parts of your life.
Represent You in Court
Sometimes, we may find that the best way to secure fair compensation is going to court. We are ready to represent your best interests during the trial and fight for your rights to get maximum compensation.
While the legal process in court can be challenging, our lawyers handle it by preparing a solid claim to prove your injuries and damages. Based on our findings after the self-driving car accident investigation, we may argue on your behalf for jury awards.
For a free legal consultation with a self-driving car accidents lawyer serving Berea, call 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages After a Berea Self-driving Car Accident
Recoverable damages in a self-driving car accident refer to the financial settlement you are eligible to collect after getting injured following the incident. At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we can help victims recover the following:
These reimburse you for the present or anticipated financial losses related to the self-driving accident. We estimate the compensable amount by reviewing your expenses based on professional documentation and records.
You could qualify to receive a settlement for the following:
- Medical Expenses: If you suffered debilitating injuries requiring medical care, you might deserve compensation for the losses. This may include costs related to ambulance fees, physical or psychological therapy, physicians’ appointments, transportation, and medical equipment.
- Loss of Earnings: Severe injuries after an accident may limit your ability to work. Our lawyers review your employment contract to seek a settlement for the wages lost after the accident, during recovery, and during specialist appointments.
- Cost Related to Household Services: The injuries suffered may prevent you from performing daily household tasks, such as caring for your kids. You may qualify to receive compensation for this.
These reimburse you for intangible damages, such as mental and physical losses. We evaluate how the self-driving car accident impacted the victim’s life and may seek non-economic compensatory damages, such as:
- Loss of consortium
- Diminished life enjoyment
- Permanent disability
- Mental anguish, including depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PSTD)
- Physical pain
Self-driving car accident victims may receive punitive damages to punish the defendant for extremely negligent, malicious, and intentional actions. The awards may offer justice and retribution to the victim and deter others from engaging in similar acts in the future.
Berea Self-Driving Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
At our law firm, we aim to fight for our clients’ rights and will provide our legal resources, time, and guidance without charging hourly rates. We offer legal representation on a contingency-fee basis.
The contract doesn’t involve out-of-pocket expenses. You pay the legal fee after our attorneys recover your compensatory damages from the at-fault party or parties. The agreement is straightforward, and there are no hidden charges.
Statute of Limitations in Berea, Kentucky
As a self-driving car accident victim in Berea, you must file a lawsuit according to Ky. Rev. Stat. § 304.39-230. The statute of limitations allows you to pursue the case within two years from the injury date.
Our lawyers are well-versed with all legal deadlines and will guide you from the start for a successful case filing. Consult us as soon as possible for help with navigating the process.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Steps to Take After a Self-Driving Car Accident in Berea
After getting injured in a self-driving car accident, consider these actions to safeguard your rights:
- Call the Authorities: Dial 911 and let law enforcement come to the scene for evaluation. The police will create a report that can help determine what happened during the crash.
- Get a Medical Assessment: Go to a doctor for a medical examination to establish how adverse your injuries are. Document the process, including receipts and records, to help your attorney estimate compensation for medical bills.
- Gather Evidence: Take pictures of your damaged vehicle, injuries, skid marks, and other road conditions. This may help to expedite the case.
- Talk to Our Lawyers: Our legal professionals can help handle all the claim processes and offer you peace of mind as you recover.
Contact Our Legal Team for a Free Case Review
After suffering injuries in Madison County, Kentucky, we’ll help you file a claim for recoverable damages. We provide responsive legal services at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers without charging upfront fees or costs. Call us today for a free case review.