If your close relative passed away due to another party’s negligence, an Alexandria wrongful death lawyer from our team can serve you. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers advocates for wrongful death claimants, and we’re ready to do everything possible to secure financial recovery for your losses.
We Offer Legal Help on a Contingency-Fee Basis
We handle wrongful death claims and lawsuits on a contingency-fee basis. In this fee arrangement, you do not pay us any upfront fees or costs. We wait patiently until the end of your case, and then we get paid a percentage of your settlement. You do not have to pay any legal fees until we resolve your case.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Alexandria, call 800-333-9999
How Your Lawyer Will Hold the Negligent Party Accountable for Your Loss
- Your loved one passed away.
- The death was the result of something a third party did.
- Because your loved one passed away, you have various expenses, such as funeral and burial costs.
Your loved one’s passing may have resulted from:
- A car accident
- An on-the-job injury
- Medical malpractice
- Substandard care in a nursing home
- A dangerous prescription drug
- A defective product, like transvaginal mesh
These are but a few scenarios that could lead to a wrongful death claim or lawsuit. Do not worry if your situation is not on this list. Our lawyers serving Campbell County can evaluate your situation and explain your legal options.
Alexandria Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Damages Recoverable in a Wrongful Death Claim in Alexandria, KY
After we prove all the required elements for a wrongful death claim in our state, we can pursue compensation from the other party. Every wrongful death case is different, and the facts of your situation will determine the types and amounts of damages available.
The decedent’s personal representative can pursue these damages for qualifying beneficiaries:
- The decedent’s medical bills, such as life support and hospice
- Funeral and burial expenses
- The physical discomfort and emotional distress the deceased person experienced
- Loss of the decedent’s financial support
- Loss of the services the decedent provided for their loved ones
- Loss of the companionship, affection, and parental guidance your loved one provided
You may pursue other losses than those listed here, depending on your situation. Our team will fight for every dollar the other party owes you.
We’ve Recovered Over $2 Billion in Damages
Since 1993, our team has recovered seven-figure outcomes for grieving families and their loved ones. Here are some results we’ve secured for injured people:
- Our client came to us after their loved one passed away in a truck accident. We recovered $10 million for their losses.
- A restaurant overserved our client’s loved one, who left the bar too intoxicated to drive. She later lost her life in a single-car accident. We recovered $900,000 for our client’s hardships.
- Our client’s loved one lost their life in a motorcycle accident. We secured $1.5 million for them.
These are just some of the results we’ve secured for grieving families. We want to make the claims process as easy for you as possible.
We Have Many Positive Reviews from Former Clients
We have over 1,000 Google Reviews posted by our clients about our legal services. We are humbled by their gratitude. Here are just a few samples of our many client testimonials:
- “Scott was unbelievable for my family and I. We had an unfortunate loss in our family and David went above and beyond for us throughout the whole process. He was always keeping us informed and was very proactive in communicating with us. I would recommend him to anyone I know that needs his service or guidance because he is great. He was very professional and was always available to assist or answer any question we had!” ––Kyle B.
- “Over the last 20 years myself, my family, several friends and clients have all had excellent results with Isaacs & Isaacs. They are the #1 personal injury law firm in the country in professionalism, knowledge, friendliness, and most importantly they always exceed expectations in getting the recovery we deserve. There is no one better!” ––Mark G.
Come find out for yourself why our clients are so happy with our legal representation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Pitfalls That Could Damage the Outcome of Your Wrongful Death Case
Any number of things could jeopardize your wrongful death case’s outcome, such as:
- Waiting too late to talk to a wrongful death lawyer serving Alexandria. You only have one year to file a civil lawsuit, according to Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.180. If you miss the filing deadline, Kentucky law can forever bar you from holding the at-fault party accountable for your losses.
- Getting pressured into accepting a lowball settlement offer. When grieving families handle their own wrongful death cases, the insurance company will do everything possible to devalue their settlements. It’s our job to protect you from bad faith insurance practices and pursue everything you need.
- Getting overwhelmed by the legal process. The amount of extra work you can face when a close relative passes unexpectedly can overwhelm you. Trying to handle a wrongful death claim or lawsuit could be too much to bear. When we handle your case, you get the time to rest and take care of your family and yourself.
You do not have to go through this experience on your own. When you contact Isaacs and Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, you will be in good hands.
Our Wrongful Death Team Serving Alexandria Is Ready To Support You Now
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we work relentlessly to help families who have suffered because of the carelessness of others. Please feel free to contact us today for a free case review and consultation. There is no obligation.