Catastrophic injuries can be physically, psychologically, cognitively, and financially life-changing. When negligence causes these changes, you should not have to pay for the damages, including healthcare costs, pain and suffering, and permanent loss of income.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers are ready to help you. Our attorneys can handle your legal case so that you can spend your time recovering.
Why Catastrophic Injury Victims in Alexandria Choose Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers offers a team of attorneys led by Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs. We can assign one of these attorneys to your case and can choose the lawyer who:
- Has experience with catastrophic injury cases so that they understand what winning a catastrophic injury case requires
- Is familiar with the legal system in Alexandria so that they may communicate seamlessly with those involved in your case
- Can communicate actively with you, ensuring that you don’t have to worry about your case’s status or progress
- We believe it is the right fit for your unique circumstances
Please make no mistake about our goal for your case. We want to win, securing the financial recovery that you need to cover your damages.
How Our Team Strives for Client Satisfaction in Catastrophic Injury Cases
We are not satisfied unless our clients are satisfied. A catastrophic injury can cause great hardship in your life, and you should be completely confident in your attorneys. To give you peace of mind, our firm can:
- Answer all questions that you have about your case, our firm, and the legal process in Alexandria
- Explain our strategy for your case
- Always be available to you via phone, email, and text message
- Ask if there are any special requests that you have for us
- Work to make you feel valued as a client of Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
The little touches matter when it comes to client care. By responding to all your needs and requests, we hope to allow you to focus on your recovery without thinking about your case.
The Alexandria catastrophic injury lawyers at our firm fight hard against attorneys and insurance companies but are compassionate with clients. As you deal with the cost and hardship of a catastrophic injury lawyer, you may appreciate this approach from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers.
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injury lawyer serving Alexandria, call 800-333-9999
What Damages Can I Recover Compensation for After a Catastrophic Injury?
Our team serving Alexandria can review every relevant fact in your case. After gathering evidence, speaking with you, consulting your doctors, and doing our calculations, we can explain your recoverable damages.
Catastrophic injury cases often produce losses like:
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering are almost assured when catastrophic injuries occur. The pain of the injury alone may cause immense suffering. In addition to injury-related pain, you or your loved one may experience:
- Emotional anguish
- Conditions like depression or anxiety
- Traumatic memories and dreams, which may cause sleeplessness and general distress
- Lesser quality of life
You may need counseling, medications, exposure therapy, and other treatments to overcome certain types of pain and suffering. We can seek fair coverage for both the pain and suffering and all necessary treatments.
Financial Losses Stemming from Professional Harm
Certain catastrophic injuries (like brain injuries) can cause lifelong symptoms. You may no longer be able to work or may only work in an extremely restricted capacity. As a result, you may lose:
- The fulfillment that your career provided
- Your regular salary or wages
- Employer-matched retirement benefits
- Performance bonuses
- Other financial benefits of your past career
We may calculate the cost of these losses based on the average retirement age.
Any healthcare costs stemming from your catastrophic injury may be recoverable. These costs can add up quickly from ambulance transport to surgery, hospitalization, and at-home care.
Losses from a Wrongful Death
If your loved one passed away from a catastrophic injury, your recoverable losses might include:
- Funeral expenses
- Lost financial support
- Lost companionship
- Lost parental guidance
- Pain and suffering
- Medical costs
We can value your economic and non-economic damages. This process requires care and a firm understanding of accepted legal methods, and we’ll handle this critical step for you.
Alexandria Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
We Do It All for Catastrophic Injury Victims in Alexandria
Our clients can see their doctors, spend time with family, and tend to other responsibilities without worrying about their case. We can provide regular case updates so you know what’s going on with your case. In the meantime, we can:
- Gather evidence
- Hire experts
- Communicate with attorneys for liable parties
- File your claim or lawsuit
- Engage in settlement talks
- Complete a trial if one is necessary
We can also protect your rights.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers About Your Case in Alexandria
We can complete a free consultation, at which time you can ask us questions, learn more about our firm, and find out the next steps in your case. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means if you win, we win too. Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.