As a car accident victim in Kentucky, you may be entitled to a financial recovery. You could get a settlement or judgment that covers medical care, lost wages, and other damages.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will provide an Alexandria car accident lawyer to handle your case. We won’t stop fighting until we’ve obtained justice for you.
Why Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers?
There are several criteria you should seek in a personal injury lawyer, including:
- Success in cases like yours
- Positive client reviews
- Specialization in the practice area your case falls into
- A caring yet urgent approach to your case
Our firm can hit all the marks. We have won for victims of car accidents, including:
- A $2.7 million settlement for our client whose car accident caused eye, lung, arm, and leg injuries
- A $1.429 million settlement for our client who broke several facial bones in a car accident
- A $1 million settlement for our client who suffered injuries and emotional distress after being trapped in her vehicle due to an accident
Many lawyers may make promises. When you see our record of case victories, you know that we truly fight for our clients.
What Types of Damages Will Our Lawyers Fight for?
It depends on which damages you suffer. Injury type and severity will affect the cost of your medical care. The severity of your accident determines vehicle repair costs, too.
Our team takes a comprehensive approach, and we’ll determine if your losses include:
- Medical costs: You likely have medical costs, which may stem from emergency care, hospitalization, doctors’ appointments, surgery, rehabilitation, and other types of care. Rehabilitation may also be necessary and will have a cost. We’ll identify all your current and future medical expenses.
- Pain and suffering: A car accident in Alexandria can cause many forms of trauma. From injury-related pain to emotional anguish, we refer to such trauma as pain and suffering. This may be a significant damage in your case.
- Professional harm: Lost income, lost productivity, and diminished earning power may all entitle you to compensation. We’ll identify any other professional losses specific to you.
- Vehicle repairs: Your settlement or judgment may cover the cost of repairing your vehicle. In cases of total damage, you may receive the dollar amount of a new vehicle.
If a car accident in Alexandria caused your loved one’s passing, we can file a wrongful death claim. The financial recovery for this case may account for funeral expenses, pain and suffering, lost financial support, and loss of consortium.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Alexandria, call 800-333-9999
What Will Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Do After Your Alexandria Car Accident?
Our clients receive everything they need from us. We respond promptly to phone calls and emails, and we’ll provide case updates as regularly as you’d like. Our resources include paralegals, an in-house litigation team, and even a mock courtroom.
As a result, clients at our firm receive thorough, hands-on legal representation.
Our team takes the approach that we believe will win your case. This approach can vary from client to client, as we view each client as an individual. We handle similar responsibilities across personal injury cases, though, including:
To secure justice, we’ll need to identify liable parties. We’ll review the behavior of motorists involved in your accident. An at-fault motorist is generally responsible for any harm that they cause. In some cases, however, other parties are liable, such as when:
- A vehicle manufacturer sells a defective vehicle
- The city of Alexandria allows dangerous road conditions to exist
- A vehicle part manufacturer sells a defective part
- A pedestrian causes an accident through illegal behavior like jaywalking
- Other circumstances make a non-motorist liable
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) found, though, motorists are usually liable. If an at-fault motorist was working when they caused your accident, their employer may also be liable.
Collecting Evidence and Documentation
We seek evidence that shows: a) you weren’t at fault for your accident, and b) you have suffered losses from your accident. Our investigators may visit your accident scene. They’ll seek video footage, photographs, police reports, witness accounts, and other evidence.
We’ll obtain proof of your injuries from your doctors. Medical bills and images, income statements, and car repair invoices may prove your damages.
Drafting and Filing Your Claim
Ky. Rev. Stat. § 304.39-230 generally provides you two years to file an injury lawsuit. If you must file a wrongful death lawsuit, then you may face an even smaller window. We’ll make sure you meet your deadlines.
Seeking a Fair Financial Recovery
We may secure a financial recovery by:
- Settling with insurance companies
- Settling directly with liable parties (or their attorneys)
- Winning a judgment at trial
Our goal is simple: to get you the recovery you deserve. Whether we must do so through insurance, a pre-trial settlement, or trial, our goal remains the same. We’ll provide experts, paralegals, and all other resources for you. If we believe that something will help win your case, we’ll take that step.
Alexandria Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Can I Afford to Hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers?
Our fee structure means that anyone can afford to hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers. Our car accident lawyers receive no upfront payment.
If we settle or win your case, then we receive a portion of the recovery. If we don’t secure compensation, then you owe us absolutely nothing.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers TODAY for a FREE Consultation
The law firm you choose for a car accident case should have a stellar reputation. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has an established reputation of winning. We prepare diligently for cases in Campbell County, and the outcomes reflect it.
Call us today at 1-800-800-8888 for your FREE consultation. Act now, as time may be ticking on your case’s deadline.